• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy Golf 2019

That was an amazing thing to watch, akin to Nicklaus winning in 86. Got to watch the final four holes with my brother (it’s tax day!) and that made it better.

i never thought he’d win another major. Happy to be wrong.

First time in a while where I pretty much watched the entire final round, nice to have it on TV so early in the day. Lots of big names on the leaderboard, was fun to watch the dramatics.

You could tell Tiger was locked-in early on, just had a stone-cold demeanor. Emotionless, super focused. Will be interesting to see if he can keep his health up, and how long he can sustain this success. 

• 4 months later...
On 4/21/2019 at 8:00 PM, Roy Hobbs said:

Hard fought victory this week, I was getting a little worried going into the final round.

@Lou @Tank @Homebrewer

howdy boys. judging by the scores today, it appears none of you remembered to enter a roster for this weeks tournament at the greenbrier.  the new season has officially started and our league is still intact. 

don't forget to enter a team next week. or not. I don't mind shutting out each of you this season.

56 minutes ago, Tank said:

howdy boys. judging by the scores today, it appears none of you remembered to enter a roster for this weeks tournament at the greenbrier.  the new season has officially started and our league is still intact. 

don't forget to enter a team next week. or not. I don't mind shutting out each of you this season.

51cf5352d4735b3d01f9c7e32d5ba94fa4b8c44a9a60caecc766e5cc1cd5e8b8.gif