• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official "Official 2018 World Series Thread"

m0nkey

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not really a good night for Angels fans.  But definitely a shittier night for Doyer fans.  So that’s good. 

Im wearing old khaki cargo shorts with leather sandals and not pronouncing my "AHz" for the next week.

By the way, a twat dodger fan on the postgame show just thanked machado for the points he scored.

25 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not really a good night for Angels fans.  But definitely a shittier night for Doyer fans.  So that’s good. 

We've seen the Sox win the championship many times in the last 15 years. I'd rather suffer through one more of that then have to deal with the loud dodgers fans in my face.

10 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Oh I dunno, someone who wants to hear the sounds of the game while not having to tolerate some obnoxious jackoff?

So what are some examples of Joe Buck being horrible.

All I am reading is generalities.

At least when I rip on Gubi, i give examples.

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

So what are some examples of Joe Buck being horrible.

All I am reading is generalities.

At least when I rip on Gubi, i give examples.

I really don't think he's that bad of a commentator personally. I've never understood the crusade against him. He has a clear rooting interest for the Cardinals, which is annoying. 

12 hours ago, Stradling said:

How hard is it to hit the mute button if you are someone who hates Joe Buck?  My guess is pretty hard based on the number of dudes who complain about him.  

Unless, of course, you're busy cooking dinner and can't look at the television, and just want to hear what's happening in the game without hearing homoerotic pantings from Joe Buck over players and teams he's taken a shine to, and Smoltz' old man complaints about random things that annoy him. 

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Chris Taylor is swinging wildly on every pitch, trying to hit a 500-ft home run. It's pathetic, and he's batting 5th, before Kemp.

Dave Roberts managerial fail. Taylor shouldn't be in there, but the MATCHUP!

Lefty-righty. No matter what, even if Taylor is lost at the plate.

This isn't a Dave Roberts problem, just like it isn't a Dave Roberts accomplishment when things go right.  These are front office decisions, much like we will see going forward.  Be careful what you wish for.