• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Would you welcome or dislike Ebel as next manager?

Dtwncbad

at spring training in 2011, our family was there. someone hit a foul ball that ebel fielding in the coaches box. he then looked up in the stands and signaled towards me and tossed me the ball. i thought "hey, that was pretty nice of him." waved to say thanks but before i could, he motioned to my right where some kid had just appeared out of the blue. i gave the ball to the kid and realized that ebel was just using me.

i hope he never manages in anaheim ever.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

at spring training in 2011, our family was there. someone hit a foul ball that ebel fielding in the coaches box. he then looked up in the stands and signaled towards me and tossed me the ball. i thought "hey, that was pretty nice of him." waved to say thanks but before i could, he motioned to my right where some kid had just appeared out of the blue. i gave the ball to the kid and realized that ebel was just using me.

Good thing you don't hold a grudge.

5 hours ago, Tank said:

Somewhere out there, some kid has a ball covered in celery grease.

I had the same thing happen once with alfredo griffin. Felt like a total idiot. I thought he was giving me a ball with his number on it, because Im so cute. Turns out i was just drunk.

I had the opppsite experience.  At spring training in 2012, Ebel fielded a foul ball and he looked up in the stands.  He threw the ball at a kid with no glove hitting the kid in the face and gave him a bloody nose.  I waved my arms and yelled at him, "I am an adult standing right here.  Why didnt you just throw me the ball and I will give it to the kid?"  The whole section was baffled why Ebel wouldn't be smart enough to just use an adult, who surely would be glad to assist.

For this reason, Ihope he never manages in Anaheim ever.