• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

September Could Be Interesting

mulwin444

Angels claw back from a season-low 24 games under .500 against good teams, and barely avoid being four-on-the-floor schwepped at home, by their much-hated (on AW) ex-GM.

And soon to be hated on Mariner forums? I thought that a bad decision to go public with being "embarrassed" at their collapse. Dipoto has always been a bit of a loose cannon. How much different might their season have been with Cano in the lineup for those 80 games? It might have helped alleviate the July slumps of Cruz, Seagar and Haniger. 

Only three games left against bad teams, for the Angels. 1-5 against winning teams in September. 7-2 against bad teams. The song remains the same. A familiar dirge, in the twilight of the Scioscia era, since 2009. 

Probably the best they can hope for, at this point, is derailing the aspirations of the Oakland A's Wild Card hopes (for HFA), as they play them six more times. And three more against Houston.

Appears the Angels are safely in fourth place. Texas is awful. The most undisciplined hitters I've seen in a while. 2nd in baseball in Ks. But without the stellar HR numbers to justify it. Only 12th in HRs.

The Angels are RIGHT THERE in the thick of the playoff races, though!  But not as we'd hoped.....................

3 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

I have WeatherWonk on ignore but, because he bumped this, I'm assume he, again, didn't read the OP and still missed the point of the thread.

In other words, still being an asshole...

Picture a typical post from him about this team this year and that’s what he’s posting.