• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mark Reynolds

Revad

Unless the Angels plan on keeping Marte (please no), there may be a slot for a lefty-mashing 1b/3b.  It would be nice if that player could also cover corner outfield but that would be a bonus.  Would need to be someone who can put up good offensive numbers without playinng every day.  Reynolds would be inexpensive and this year has hit .257/.339/.500 with 11 home runs in 171 plate appearances, FA in the offseason.  Any thoughts on Reynolds or someone similar as a target for next year? 

This came to mind when I was reading the following:  https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2018/08/top-20-trade-candidates-mlb-august.html

11 hours ago, Taylor said:

I wonder if Richie Sexson is still kicking around.

11 hours ago, NJHalo said:

No to Mark, yes to Harold

10 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Is Dave Kingman still able?

I wonder if any other teams message board will ever make sarcastic jokes like this about pujols.

25 minutes ago, ettin said:

We could snag Mark Trumbo from the Orioles, he has previous 3B experience with Anaheim, this is a great idea, i'm glad i thought of it, let's order pizza, this is the best thread ever, hall of fame already, great everything is fine.

#pizzagate

#stilltoosoon