• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 8/11. A’s @ Angels

25 minutes ago, Ohtani&Trout said:

When I have time to look through trades and analyze which teams won/lost, I will. But that wasn't the point of your post. You basically said if I realized that the Angels would be selling high on Skaggs, so would every other team.

Which implies that you don't believe that teams can ever overpay for a player or make a dumb trade or signing. Am I right? After all, if fans see it, why wouldn't GMs?

It's ok, Lou. Just admit that you don't believe any team can ever overpay for a player or make a dumb trade or signing.

1. no, you didn't understand the point of my post. 

2. your implication is incorrect. ergo . . .

3. you are wrong. 

4. why would I admit something I don't believe?

5. still waiting for a Skaggs-like comp.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

still waiting . . . 

Do you believe that teams can overvalue and overpay for a player. yes or no?

If the answer is yes, then your post implying that if I realized the Angels would be selling high on Skaggs means every other team would holds no water.

If the answer is no, then you prove my point that you don't believe teams can ever make a mistake.

Which is it?