• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Angels Will Fail to Win 81 Games

This team reminds me a lot of the 1999 team that flat out quit on Terry Collins reducing him to his famous tearful resignation. Or course, Joe Maddon took over and the team and went 19-10 to finish the season. However, managers don't make a difference when the team is losing. They only make out the lineup card.

This team reminds me a lot of the 1999 team that flat out quit on Terry Collins reducing him to his famous tearful resignation. Or course, Joe Maddon took over and the team and went 19-10 to finish the season. However, managers don't make a difference when the team is losing. They only make out the lineup card.

Unfortunately the interim manager candidate for the Angels is currently still a mole for the Rangers organization (Scott Servais)

If this team sucks so badly to get a top 5 pick, I'll actually be pretty excited about what young talent they should be able to draft in next years draft. Much more fun seeing a homegrown talent develop through the system and become a good player on the major league roster compared to these aging names who the Halos are paying for their past success in another organization

The few exceptions the past decade have been Torii Hunter and Vlad Guerrero

I think the team will finish about .500. Weaver will come back, Hamilton will play at least somewhat better, and the team will find a rhythm. They won't sniff the playoffs, though. The team turned it around last year after adding Trout and Greinke. I don't see something like that happening again. Getting Weaver back (assuming he can pitch to form) will be huge, though.