• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WT Serious F Manfred?

floplag

8 hours ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

I think the fair thing for the MLB to do would be to rig the league so that the Angels are more successful, thus making Trout more popular and marketable. 

Something like the expansion draft every time one of our pitchers goes down with an injury.

3 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

Ummm. And what makes you think Harper thinks he is the best player in baseball? Just because you and other people on here don't like him, he must think that?

I actually like Harper. He's got a beautiful swing, and is playing 100% of his ability all the time.

12 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

I actually like Harper. He's got a beautiful swing, and is playing 100% of his ability all the time.

For sure. He may think he's the best player in baseball. He would be wrong.

No one really knows exactly what's in his head. But everything I have heard from him regarding Trout has been nothing but praise. 

And most recently, he even admitted to Trout being the best and anyone that doesn't see it isn't watching correctly. I'll take his word for it.