• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 7/6 Dogers@Angels

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Grandal was surprised the throw was even coming to him instead of the cutoff man. He could see that Fletcher was holding at third. He wasn't ready for it for that reason and it sailed by him.

I like Fletcher's heads up baserunning there. His mind is definitely in the game. The more I see him, the more impressed I am.

When Puig made the throw Fletcher was on the run. Grandal wasn't surprised, he's just not good. He should have been ready for the play, instead he let it get by him. This is not on Puig, Calhoun would have made the same throw since it's game over if Fletcher keeps running and it requires a relay throw. 

Damn...this thread was exhausting to read.

So much anger....towards "le broken down - ready for the scrap heap machine"...and B.J. Upton's brother...and Scioscia's mad genius moves - yanking another starter way before he should - what else is new? 

But a HUGE thanks for Victor Rojas for finally calling out the genius.

2019: HE GONE

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I think the heat just got to Jansen and co. and they made some basic mistakes there at the end.

It happens. Baseball: you can't predict it, and it can't be beat.

But if the Angels did it they suck and Sosh is fat.

I just watched the replay and I don't see the error on Puig. The catcher shouldn't have let that get by and someone should have been backing up that play.

2 hours ago, JoJo26 said:

But a HUGE thanks for Victor Rojas for finally calling out the genius.

2019: HE GONE

What if the Angels still suck in 2019?

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

Not bad for an undersized white boy from the OC. 

Good things happen when you dont swing for the fences, when all you need is a single! PLAY TO TIE AT HOME!!!!

Man, I love how he got on top of that elevated fastball! Half the Angels lineup would have tried to uppercut that sucka and whiffed. 

We have our new hard-nosed, go-getter! David Fletchstein!!!!

37 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Pena hasn’t looked terrible twice now.  Maybe a legit option for the pen. 

Actually, none of his starts have been terrible.....gave up 3 runs in 5 innings vs TOR and he hasn't gone beyond 5 innings but he hasn't been bad at all....

2.75 ERA in his four starts. His WHIP this season is down over .10 from his career average before this season. Good signs. ERA is meaningful for a starter.

Sosh said he took him out when he did because he felt the heat had gotten to him. Fortunately, the bullpen worked out, against a team that has been hitting well, lately.