• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

RuinTen is available at Total Wines here in Tustin for $7. Just picked one up. Older Viscosity was available a few weeks ago. May still be. I picked up 3.

Let me know if you make it to lost abbey and can grab any of the barrel aged Santa's little helper for me. I'd be willing to pay or I have an extra Deschutes XXV I would trade.

Also Societe brewing is having their one year anniversary bash on Saturday. I'm going to Gaffigan in Anaheim that night so I can't make any of that stuff.

Societe's anniversary is on Sunday too...love their beer!

Awesome that they are bottling those. I wouldnt mind getting my hands on one. 

Aaron, doing an Alpine run on the 20th. 

I'm grabbing around 6 bottles. It might even see distribution, they usually make a bunch. I find 2012 & 2011 Barrel Santa's on the shelf from time to time at bottle shops. El Cerrito even had some.

Any Alpine special release that weekend or just a re-stock trip?

I am sure you don't.

They dropped the bottle limit down to 3. The liquor stores usually carry at least 2 of the big 3. The liquor store closest to the freeway typically has no limit. 

They dropped the bottle limit down to 3. The liquor stores usually carry at least 2 of the big 3. The liquor store closest to the freeway typically has no limit. 

I know they did which does kind of suck but like you said, just means we all hit up the local liquor stores. 

Good ol Kilarneys in Riverside. I have a nice story that coincides with me supposedly not allowed in there anymore.

Not a fan of Goose Island. Had it a long time ago from a dude that owned a hot dog joint from Chicago. Makes sense why I see it everywhere now since Anheuser Busch bought them.

Good ol Kilarneys in Riverside. I have a nice story that coincides with me supposedly not allowed in there anymore.

Not a fan of Goose Island. Had it a long time ago from a dude that owned a hot dog joint from Chicago. Makes sense why I see it everywhere now since Anheuser Busch bought them.

Hahahaha that's too bad, they always have really good beer on tap!  That's where I've had Pliny the Younger past two yrs w/out a line.

I'm grabbing around 6 bottles. It might even see distribution, they usually make a bunch. I find 2012 & 2011 Barrel Santa's on the shelf from time to time at bottle shops. El Cerrito even had some.

Any Alpine special release that weekend or just a re-stock trip?

Just a relaxing day. Nothing special as of yet. probably hit up Societe etc as well.

Hahahaha that's too bad, they always have really good beer on tap! That's where I've had Pliny the Younger past two yrs w/out a line.

It's been a year or two and I'm sure no one remembers me, I think I've even been there since. Don't really remember their tap selection. Good to know though.

It's been a year or two and I'm sure no one remembers me, I think I've even been there since. Don't really remember their tap selection. Good to know though.

They've probably switched people so they wouldn't remember you.  They always have good tap and bottle selection.  The owner is a huge craft beer fan, which helps.

They've probably switched people so they wouldn't remember you. They always have good tap and bottle selection. The owner is a huge craft beer fan, which helps.

Likely. I laughed walking out as some bouncer following me out giving me a kicked out schpiel while yelling to other bouncer, "Remember his face!" as everyone is staring at the back of my head as I am already walking away.

How are the prices there?

Likely. I laughed walking out as some bouncer following me out giving me a kicked out schpiel while yelling to other bouncer, "Remember his face!" as everyone is staring at the back of my head as I am already walking away.

How are the prices there?

Hahahaha so you were there at night?  Completely different crowd during the day.  The prices are good!  They host events too which is cool