• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (6/11/2018)

Chuck

1 minute ago, nando714 said:

This mariners team is good 

I underrated this line up but it’s deep. Hitters 1-9

Their lineup is good but the rotation isn't and the bullpen for the most part isn't good either. They do have a stud closer though.

They seem to be the team this year that's out-performing their expected W/L. Odds say that they're due for heavy regression going forward but we see teams every year have seasons like this. Twins last year are the latest example and the Rangers winning the division a few years ago is another example. Sometimes the regression doesn't hit these teams until the next season....as we are currently seeing with the Twins this year

12 minutes ago, stanick88 said:

Is it just me, or has Maldonado’s pitch calling seemed to have taken a step back this year. I feel like there are more two strike hit this year.  

Is it just me or this this plagiarized from anothers poster comments in a different thread? Or is it the same person?

1 minute ago, Waybackman said:

Remember when we were off to such a hot start and everyone was laughing at Dipoto for signing Dee Gordon and we got Ohtani? 

What is your point here? I think everybody would want Ohtani over Dee Gordon, even accounting for Ohtani's injury. He's 1. better than Gordon, 2. Far cheaper, and 3. Is under contract longer