• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (6/11/2018)

Chuck

6 hours ago, The Boogie Man said:

AO this is the game day thread where you bitch about the game.  The only thing Sosh did wrong was start Heaney.   Everyone criticized each bullpen move he made today.  Those moves amounted to zero runs being scored after Heaney.   

How do you explain Nelson Cruz getting fastballs over and over again? Nelson Cruz has been in the AL West for 12 years, yet so Scioscia is still unaware he's a dead fastball hitter. It's the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

When will Scioscia actually due his job and develop a game plan against players like Cruz?

2 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

How do you explain Nelson Cruz getting fastballs over and over again? Nelson Cruz has been in the AL West for 12 years, yet so Scioscia is still unaware he's a dead fastball hitter. It's the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

When will Scioscia actually due his job and develop a game plan against players like Cruz?

Well Scioscia doesn’t call the pitches and Heaney was bad tonight.   He threw the first fastball in the absolute middle of the plate.   He threw the second fastball and missed location.   I’m sure they game plan for players like Cruz.  

8 hours ago, stormngt said:

Hey loser? What did the standings show the last two years?

Let's wait until end of the season to brag.

I hope you’re right 

Jerry has pressed the right buttons so far in 2018

eppler not so much. 

Hope our offense can actually come up with hits soon and not just home runs 

31 minutes ago, nando714 said:

I hope you’re right 

eppler not so much. 

I dont think it's a GM issue. Dipoto was here and we got the same results.

I know i sound like a broken record, but it has to be a Scioscia issue. No matter what players we get, no matter how good they are, the team never performs like its capable of. Yet every year it's the same tired excuses for Scioscia.

This team has a management crisis. 

1 hour ago, The Boogie Man said:

Well Scioscia doesn’t call the pitches and Heaney was bad tonight.   He threw the first fastball in the absolute middle of the plate.   He threw the second fastball and missed location.   I’m sure they game plan for players like Cruz.  

Well that's the problem, why do you throw him any fastballs? Especially back to back fastballs? The second one was the one he hit for hr. You can blame Heaney for pitch location but the actually problem was pitch selection.

last night was a prime example of poor game plan - I still dont know how you can allow your catcher to keep serving fastballs down the pipe to a dead fastball hitter like Cruz. Not once, but twice.

Did Scioscia seriously not brief Maldonado on how to pitch to Cruz?

1 hour ago, nando714 said:

I hope you’re right 

eppler not so much. 

Jerry's right buttons is starting the season with the AL Central.  Two of the past three season the Mariners have finished below the Angel's.  The only year they finished ahead was when our entire starting pitcher was out for the season.

F THE QUITTER AND F THE MARINERS

10 hours ago, Dick B Back said:

Well, just got back from a boys weekend trip in the boonies with limited data. Stopped and got my InO, now trying to catch up. 

All I can say at this moment is whoever cries for Blash again should be banned. Most of us know he sucks.

That is all.

mike trout GIF

Blash, Blash, Blash....he is not the one. no way.

hey, did you go camping in swampy area of Mississippi? you see anyone with a banjo?