• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

In this case, I think it was a Trump executive order.  FBI and ATF did not make this law.  I agree that Congress should be the one's making these laws.  But they have more important things to do it seems, and even if they made these laws, there is so much pork added, that it gets rejected not for the original bill, but for the add ons.

It was the DOJ that banned them in 2018. They also should not be writing laws. 

Bump Stocks | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (atf.gov)

Edited by Jason

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

It was the DOJ that banned them in 2018. They also should not be writing laws. 

Bump Stocks | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (atf.gov)

They didn't write the law.  They classified that bump stocks fell under an existing law that banned machine guns, and amended that rule to clearly include it.  

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

They didn't write the law.  They classified that bump stocks fell under an existing law that banned machine guns, and amended that rule to clearly include it.  

Yes and instantly made people who, legally, bought them criminals if they kept them. That is the ultimate problem and is an overreach of their authority. Just my opinion though 

21 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I guess you guys are pro animal torture?

Only if it makes my bacon tastier. In all seriousness, I really don’t care about a pig’s welfare when it is being raised but I do try and buy organic as much as I can so I’ve been overpaying for meat for a while now. I think this law is bad because it’s a California law that will predominantly affect farmers in other states. That seems fundamentally wrong 

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Only if it makes my bacon tastier. In all seriousness, I really don’t care about a pig’s welfare when it is being raised but I do try and buy organic as much as I can so I’ve been overpaying for meat for a while now. I think this law is bad because it’s a California law that will predominantly affect farmers in other states. That seems fundamentally wrong 

Eventually, it will be like Gas.  Rest of the country will be paying $3 for bacon from regular farmers, while Calolfornia and their restrictions will be paying $10 for bacon from the small group of farmers that follow Calolfornia rules.  

You guys think the Jews in Hollywood and Sacramento give a shit about you paying $10 for bacon?

They're trying to wean you off the stuff, so little Jewish kids aren't made fun of at school for not eating bacon.

It's the food version of circumcision and your dumbass parents bought that shit hook, line and yarmulke. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm calling bullshit on this. They know it came from the conservative side.

From CNN: Supreme Court issues report on Dobbs leak but says it hasn’t identified the leaker
Supreme Court issues report on Dobbs leak but says it hasn’t identified the leaker

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/19/politics/supreme-court-dobbs-report-leak/index.html

14 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I'm calling bullshit on this. They know it came from the conservative side.

From CNN: Supreme Court issues report on Dobbs leak but says it hasn’t identified the leaker
Supreme Court issues report on Dobbs leak but says it hasn’t identified the leaker

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/19/politics/supreme-court-dobbs-report-leak/index.html

Why are you so sure of that?