• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

• 1 month later...

Justices 'completely confused' during arguments in Section 230 case against Google that could reshape internet | Fox News

It makes sense to me that the tech companies would be better suited to ditch the algorithms so that these type of complaints are lessened. Let the users look for and watch what they want without YouTube and Google's help. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Justices 'completely confused' during arguments in Section 230 case against Google that could reshape internet | Fox News

It makes sense to me that the tech companies would be better suited to ditch the algorithms so that these type of complaints are lessened. Let the users look for and watch what they want without YouTube and Google's help. 

All these algorithm talks.  But these algorithms also push ads and sponsored content.  This is what gets me about these free speech arguements by companies and media.  They argue free speech.  But they push whatever their sponsors dictate, usually overriding actual free speech.

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

All these algorithm talks.  But these algorithms also push ads and sponsored content.  This is what gets me about these free speech arguements by companies and media.  They argue free speech.  But they push whatever their sponsors dictate, usually overriding actual free speech.

Occasionally they recommend videos like this to me and I'm ok with it but I'd rather just browse YouTube on my own 

9 hours ago, Jason said:

It’s an incredibly difficult issue to decide. On one hand you have user generated speech that is literally destroying democracy, destroying communities, and destroying lives. On the other hand you have an attack on the foundational principles of the internet that could destroy the basic economic structure of the web, the utility of internet platforms, and lock out all but the largest tech companies from creating new services and competing in this space.

Pick one.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Blarg said:

California's Vegan/Animal Rights pandering wins in the Supreme Court. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/11/politics/supreme-court-pork-california-regulations/index.html

Say goodbye to pork products sold in California, no state will follow guidelines that California imposes upon them for livestock farming. 

Sweet. I can't wait for $100 hot dogs on the 4th of July.

You guys and your mutilated penises are so fucking stupid.  You ever ask yourself why it’s only pork?  “Animal rights groups” is just a cover for the real group pushing this:  conservative Jews.  Just like they duped your parents into cutting your dicks up so little Moshe wouldn’t have the only sliced up weiner in the locker room, now they’re effectively getting rid of pork, so little Noam and his pastrami aren’t made fun of by all the ham eating goyem.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 3:21 PM, gotbeer said:

Sounds like they got one right.  Surprised it went all the way to the top.

Supreme Court seems to favor woman who got $0 in condo sale

Supreme Court rules in favor of 94-year-old woman who got nothing when county took her condo

They got this one right.  Not only that, it was a both sides 9-0 unanimous ass kicking.