• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I can understand the blacks frustration with Alabama. Most blacks in Georgia voted at least twice last election 

I mean, it's only fair that Black people (and women) get two votes apiece per election for 150-ish years to compensate for the first half of our country's history.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I mean, it's only fair that Black people (and women) get two votes apiece per election for 150-ish years to compensate for the first half of our country's history.

In fairness, Women weren’t created to be part of the decision making process and neither were servants. I agree black male land owners should have been allowed to vote. The American political landscape wouldn’t be the shit show it is today if land owning men made all the decisions. 

14 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

In fairness, Women weren’t created to be part of the decision making process and neither were servants. I agree black male land owners should have been allowed to vote. The American political landscape wouldn’t be the shit show it is today if land owning men made all the decisions. 

Are you a land-owning male?

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.propublica.org/article/samuel-alito-luxury-fishing-trip-paul-singer-scotus-supreme-court

Singer was more than a fellow angler. He flew Alito to Alaska on a private jet. If the justice chartered the plane himself, the cost could have exceeded $100,000 one way.

In the years that followed, Singer’s hedge fund came before the court at least 10 times in cases where his role was often covered by the legal press and mainstream media. In 2014, the court agreed to resolve a key issue in a decade-long battle between Singer’s hedge fund and the nation of Argentina. Alito did not recuse himself from the case and voted with the 7-1 majority in Singer’s favor. The hedge fund was ultimately paid $2.4 billion.

13 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It would have helped me before. I would have checked the "Hispanic" box and put myself above you at Pepperdine. I just didn't want you to suffer.

You're welcome.

I just listened to a podcast series about a con artist woman in OC who lied about going to Pepperdine to increase her credibility among her victims.