• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

I just did above 

You didn't at all. You implied that birth control is some sort of new idea and that liberals just love killing babies. The religious right were the ones against contraception.

49 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Is this what you guys are parroting now? It's no longer whatabout George Floyd riots? Now every protest is going to be called an attempt to overthrow the government.

I mean the pro abortion crowd stormed the capitol long before Jan 6. They were welcomed in by the dems pussyhats and all

40 minutes ago, St1ck said:

You didn't at all. You implied that birth control is some sort of new idea and that liberals just love killing babies. The religious right were the ones against contraception.

That was not my intent. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

That was not my intent. 

Read through your posts again. You said that the recent abortion states should make contraception easily available then accused lib run states of doing that because "they love killing babies." Do you even know what Planned Parenthood does? 

9 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Read through your posts again. You said that the recent abortion states should make contraception easily available then accused lib run states of doing that because "they love killing babies." Do you even know what Planned Parenthood does? 

I said they should make birth control free since they are taking away abortion. Tank asked why abortion is so important to the left and I said they like killing the babies. I'm not against Planned Parenthood, I'm against taxpayer funded abortions.  I also said the right needs to be more pro contraception now

Edited by Jason

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I said they should make birth control free since they are taking away abortion. Tank asked why abortion is so important to the left and I said they like killing the babies. I'm not against Planned Parenthood, I'm against taxpayer funded abortions.  

They’ll still fund abortions lib states. In some respects , it will force the ugly truth from the dem party.  Post birth abortions will be legal in many blue states within 10 years. They’ll call it something else but the woman will be given a grace period after birth to dispose of the baby. It will start out as a few minutes and likely dwarf into a day or so. They’ll spin it like the family life support decision etc

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I said they should make birth control free since they are taking away abortion. Tank asked why abortion is so important to the left and I said they like killing the babies. I'm not against Planned Parenthood, I'm against taxpayer funded abortions.  I also said the right needs to be more pro contraception now

You really have no idea of what Planned Parenthood does outside of rightwing talking points do you? They function exactly how you said the anti abortion states should implement.

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

They’ll still fund abortions lib states. In some respects , it will force the ugly truth from the dem party.  Post birth abortions will be legal in many blue states within 10 years. They’ll call it something else but the woman will be given a grace period after birth to dispose of the baby. It will start out as a few minutes and likely dwarf into a day or so. They’ll spin it like the family life support decision etc

I mentioned this earlier.  @Jason has to be worried his parents will claim he is a 145th trimester fetus and try to dispose of him.

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Maybe Planned Parenthood can provide transportation to states that provide such services.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

They also abort babies

You know like 95% of those fetuses aren’t white, right?

All this does is (1) create more democrats, (2) solidify that whites won’t be the majority soon and (3) guarantee your grandkids are going to have multiple bikes stolen by the time they’re 18.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

You know like 95% of those fetuses aren’t white, right?

All this does is (1) create more democrats, (2) solidify that whites won’t be the majority soon and (3) guarantee your grandkids are going to have multiple bikes stolen by the time they’re 18.

Yes but in the short term we get to see libs' heads explode.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

Yes but in the short term we get to see libs' heads explode.

You’re right Jay.  Guys like you and Blarg and FS won’t even be around to see the increase in crime.  So for you fellas it’s win/win.  I can appreciate that.

I can see this backfiring on cons. They’ll be an historic amount of abortions during election season. Blacks from Red states will be ushered to purple states where they can have an abortion , vote , and get a free number 3  at Popeyes by 5pm. 

Edited by Kotchman

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

They also abort babies

Planned Parenthood has stopped more abortions than douchebags like Alito or Thomas ever will. Their primary focus is on women's health and preventing unwanted pregnancies. In some poor neighborhoods Planned Parenthood is the only access to women's healthcare people have. 

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Planned Parenthood has stopped more abortions than douchebags like Alito or Thomas ever will. Their primary focus is on women's health and preventing unwanted pregnancies. In some poor neighborhoods Planned Parenthood is the only access to women's healthcare people have. 

Yes they handed out 500k cancer screenings , 2.5 million birth control information packets , 3,000 adoption referrals, and 350k abortions. They provided 100k more abortions than well woman check ups. 

19 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes they handed out 500k cancer screenings , 2.5 million birth control information packets , 3,000 adoption referrals, and 350k abortions. They provided 100k more abortions than well woman check ups. 

Ok, fine.  But were they gentle with your cooter?