• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I just want to take a moment to thank Ruth for dying while still serving in SCOTUS. I know it’s hot in hell but by being the selfish c*nt that she was there will be scores of babies’ lives saved. 

I think if the republicans take congress in the midterms and the POTUS in 2024 Thomas will retire. I’m sure the others learned from RBG

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If I were a governor of one of these states that banned abortion I’d make birth control free and open a clinic in every neighborhood 

There certainly should be a much greater effort on making birth control available. 

I don’t understand why abortion has been so consistently and adamantly promoted as the only alternative. Preventing pregnancy in the first place is a pretty simple thing to do and is easily available. 

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

There certainly should be a much greater effort on making birth control available. 

I don’t understand why abortion has been so consistently and adamantly promoted as the only alternative. Preventing pregnancy in the first place is a pretty simple thing to do and is easily available. 

Birth control is cheap and effective. I honestly think the left just likes killing babies 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think if the republicans take congress in the midterms and the POTUS in 2024 Thomas will retire. I’m sure the others learned from RBG

Sweet, logical keith olbermann thinks the Supreme Court needs to be disbanded. 

2 hours ago, cals said:

So Alito, after stating that any rights not explicitly conferred by the Constitution aren’t guaranteed by the Constitution gave a list of such rights previously held by the Court to exist:

”interracial marriage, contraception, the right not to be nonconsensually sterilized, the right to reside with relatives, the right to make decisions about your children’s education, the “right to engage in consensual” and private “same-sex intimacy,”

Ha ha.  Larry’s parents are gonna have to split up.

This court wants to take us back 150 years.  I'm sure gay marriage is a goner soon. 

Just now, katie said:

A friend of mine was pregnant with a baby that had hydrops fetalis. The baby died in utero at 22 weeks. She would have had to carry a dead baby under these laws. 

Well maybe your friend should let old white guys and the boogeyman make her reproductive choices for her. They know better.

Birth control is cheap and effective. I honestly think the left just likes killing babies 

Not everyone has insurance to make it cheap for them. They could go to planned parenthood for that, but, ya know “dEfuNd PlAnNeD pArEnThOoD”

37 minutes ago, Tank said:

What the fuck are you guys talking about? You think the left doesn't promote birth control?

5 minutes ago, katie said:

A friend of mine was pregnant with a baby that had hydrops fetalis. The baby died in utero at 22 weeks. She would have had to carry a dead baby under these laws. 

Under what laws, the laws of California? 

55 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I just want to take a moment to thank Ruth for dying while still serving in SCOTUS. I know it’s hot in hell but by being the selfish c*nt that she was there will be scores of babies’ lives saved. 

How do you know she's in hell? Maybe she became one of those force ghosts like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda.