• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

31 minutes ago, cals said:

Even gross fatty women get laid.  There isn’t such thing as women incels.  

Shit, she probably looks like prime meat to a black fella.

Look, I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time, sure. But, as far back as I can remember, I've never fornicated anybody.

So Alito, after stating that any rights not explicitly conferred by the Constitution aren’t guaranteed by the Constitution gave a list of such rights previously held by the Court to exist:

”interracial marriage, contraception, the right not to be nonconsensually sterilized, the right to reside with relatives, the right to make decisions about your children’s education, the “right to engage in consensual” and private “same-sex intimacy,”

Ha ha.  Larry’s parents are gonna have to split up.

33 minutes ago, cals said:

So Alito, after stating that any rights not explicitly conferred by the Constitution aren’t guaranteed by the Constitution gave a list of such rights previously held by the Court to exist:

”interracial marriage, contraception, the right not to be nonconsensually sterilized, the right to reside with relatives, the right to make decisions about your children’s education, the “right to engage in consensual” and private “same-sex intimacy,”

Ha ha.  Larry’s parents are gonna have to split up.

My parents are dead you insensitive fuck. 

j/k they’re happily married 

1 minute ago, cals said:

Yes?.....

"interracial marriage, contraception, the right not to be nonconsensually sterilized, the right to reside with relatives, the right to make decisions about your children’s education, the “right to engage in consensual” and private “same-sex intimacy,”

1 minute ago, Lou said:

"interracial marriage, contraception, the right not to be nonconsensually sterilized, the right to reside with relatives, the right to make decisions about your children’s education, the “right to engage in consensual” and private “same-sex intimacy,”

Larry is half-Latinx, as I understand his heritage.  This list are things Alito said aren't listed as delineated rights. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

They’ll be fine. I appreciate your concern though. Not every mom mudsharks their way though life. 

At least she waited until after my dad to get back at her dad. 

Otherwise when I post photos of me putting kids playsets together on AW my hands would be darker than yours.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

If I were a governor of one of these states that banned abortion I’d make birth control free and open a clinic in every neighborhood 

That's a lot of neighborhoods.

Who would pay for it?