• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (5/5/2018)

1 minute ago, Throwman91 said:

Albert ruined it we knew we needed more than 1 run with Cano etc coming up, Albert grounded into a DP and ruined our 2 on no out situation.  Relied on a clutch single for 1 run which could've been 2+ had the runners been on, gross loss.  Nice try but what a dagger to the heart.

Yep, Albert failed to get his 3003rd hit and ruined everything. 

I can’t put this on Albert. The bullpen blew this. 

Johnson had an ERA over 5 last season and was a salary dump by the Braves. He's actually done better than I expected tbh. Bedrosian is his usual self. Parker is the one who is the big disappointment. He was counted on to be a big part of their pen and his drop off has really hurt the entire pen

5 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Johnson had an ERA over 5 last season and was a salary dump by the Braves. He's actually done better than I expected tbh. Bedrosian is his usual self. Parker is the one who is the big disappointment. He was counted on to be a big part of their pen and his drop off has really hurt the entire pen

The Braves were thrilled to dump his salary...he was awful....I guess the salary dump got us international money for Ohtani...but he was and still is awful....period...

At the game tonight and two things stand our for me. How did we get all those base runners the first 4-5 innings and have only a 1 run lead. I knew not capitalizing on  this would kill us down the road, it did.

Do we have anyone in  the bullpen who does not have a 4+ ERA? We left Johnson in too long (mostly because we had no choice), but I knew this was gonna burn us in the end.

Also, a big screw you to Safeco Field management for being unable to close the roof once the rains started. We all got drenched yet the roof stayed open. My scorecard became a blurry mess and I finally had to throw it away. I'm not use to being at a game and not keeping score. My hands were trembling. I did not know what to do.

34 minutes ago, Billy_Ball said:

Yes, quite the fan. 

5 hours ago, Kylegstrange said:

Alvarez is gonna F*ck it up....

Facking losers

Wasted game.

Our genius manager will never do it

Scoscia doesn't know how to manage a pen though....

4 hours ago, Kylegstrange said:

Pressure is on ohtani now to pitch well against the king. He'll probably get lit up. And we'll piss away this series. Good teams find ways to win bad teams find ways to lose. This looks like a bad team

4 hours ago, Kylegstrange said:

Losers lol

3 hours ago, Kylegstrange said:

Idiots lol

3 hours ago, Kylegstrange said:

Found a way to lose. 

Listen, sunshine. If you can't contribute more to the site than what we see here, please find somewhere else to post.

Thank you. 

7 hours ago, Throwman91 said:

Albert ruined it we knew we needed more than 1 run with Cano etc coming up, Albert grounded into a DP and ruined our 2 on no out situation.  Relied on a clutch single for 1 run which could've been 2+ had the runners been on, gross loss.  Nice try but what a dagger to the heart.  Upton probably should've not hit that home run, it set up for an ugly bullpen waste.

We have the most idiotic posters this year.

How does an infield single produce two runs?

And your right Upton should not have hit that home run....lmao