• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Minor League Statline and Prospect Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

So does a late season Orem promotion basically mean the Angels want to see those guys in full season A ball next year? Would be nice to see a full year of Jackson, Adams, Knowles, Soto and even Maitan. Hopefully Deveaux will catch up.

Assuming they don't tank it too badly, yeah. They'll reassess next Spring too.

17 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

I almost made the Albert comparison myself but figured someone would misread that to mean something else.  But yeah -- AP's one of the best examples.  BTW --  my Dad used to drop the knob to ball line 24/7 while throwing to me as a kid.   You totally triggered a memory just now -- a good one.   

The knob is the "eye" of the bat. If the eye isn't going to the ball, it usually ends up being just a right turn...

9 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

They did, in rounds 3-13, and that is a good beginning to build depth.   Now they need to find a stronger pitching prospect or two, either by selecting another one in either round 1 or 2 next season and/or by trading a position player prospect or two.  

I wonder if Chad Billingsly is still available.