• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chance of a lifetime for just $50

Chuck

3 hours ago, John Taylor said:

By "Sitting next to" Chuck actually means you will sit on his lap whilst he gently caresses you during the game, and as a free bonus you will be his little spoon later that night! @tdawg87 will film it and totally not post it on YouTube. Honestly worth more than $50 IMHO

Just wait till you meet Victors' mom.

4 minutes ago, krAbs said:

In an act of blatant spite against this board, the Angels will make us choose between seeing the main game, and watching Ohtani pitch for free.

That's right, we're going to also be sitting close to or in the same row as @krAbs & @Pablo on Friday. 

We need to find out how far the Cubs spring facility is from Tempe Diablo. I'm thinking watch him pitch two innings, then bounce to the Cubs game.

What do you think @tdawg87?

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

That's right, we're going to also be sitting close to or in the same row as @krAbs & @Pablo on Friday. 

We need to find out how far the Cubs spring facility is from Tempe Diablo. I'm thinking watch him pitch two innings, then bounce to the Cubs game.

Okay, okay. Its about 15 minutes away, which isn't like...crazy...

I think Skaggs will probably pitch against the Cubs, which...probably wouldn't be the end of the world to miss.

3 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Okay, okay. Its about 15 minutes away, which isn't like...crazy...

I think Skaggs will probably pitch against the Cubs, which...probably wouldn't be the end of the world to miss.

Yep. 15 min is nothing! 

37 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yep. 15 min is nothing! 

Pablo pointed out to me, Arizona is in a different time zone than we are. Angels v Cubs is 12:05 PST. Ohtani v Mexico is noon Arizona time. So, Ohtani should be starting an hour before the Angels Cubs game....right? So, the biggest challenge will be parking at the Cubs spring stadium.

4 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Pablo pointed out to me, Arizona is in a different time zone than we are. Angels v Cubs is 12:05 PST. Ohtani v Mexico is noon Arizona time. So, Ohtani should be starting an hour before the Angels Cubs game....right? So, the biggest challenge will be parking at the Cubs spring stadium.

Yeah.... I think we should all pitch in and get one of those large vehicle Uber or Lyft cars to pick us up from Tempe Diablo and drop us off at the Cubs facility. Thoughts?

27 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Yeah and the parking there will be out in the back 40!!!! further than the all purpose field at Tempe Diablo.....just sayin~ All the minor league/practice fields are on the opposite side of the complex so there wont really be anything to see as your hiking!

Also, Cubbies sellout most if not all of their games! 

Take an UBER!

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Sounds good to me. 

My license situation SHOULD be settled now, but again I'll let you know.

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yeah.... I think we should all pitch in and get one of those large vehicle Uber or Lyft cars to pick us up from Tempe Diablo and drop us off at the Cubs facility. Thoughts?

I'm down!!  There's going to be 6 of us, and two cars. I'm thinking not all of my party is going to need to see Ohtani pitch; so if some of us could get dropped off at Tempe Diabo, the rest can take the cars and get parked at Cubs stadium. Then whoever of us want to see Ohtani can do the Uber thing from Tempe Diablo to Hohokam.

7 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Wait?

I thought you wanted someone to buy the ticket?!?!?!?!!? :P