• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Acquire Ian Kinsler for SP Hernandez, OF Montgomery

totdprods

That's what happens when you put a f@#ktard in charge of GM duties for a few years....no farm to fill in the missing places. Had there been a GM who had a clue, the Angels would have a 2B by now ready to play at the major league level (Cowart is not that player). At this point, the Angels are completely dependent on trades or free agents,  neither option resulting in the final solution for 2B.  Kinsler will hopefully fill in better than the last few that took the field.  It works for now.

9 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

Let's be honest, Scotty over values all of our prospects.  The Angels got Kinsler for two nobodies.

Ok first of all, you know nothing Jon snow....so F off. And secondly, I literally said we gave up a 4th OF and a distant future RP or SP, so F off again.

3 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

Ok first of all, you know nothing Jon snow....so F off. And secondly, I literally said we gave up a 4th OF and a distant future RP or SP, so F off again.

It has been said on these boards many times about you and it is true.  You're a bit of a homer with the Angels prospects.  Don't get your panties in a bunch.

5 minutes ago, southpaw said:

According to our very own Angelswin.com Primer Series, utilizing Fangraphs information, we had a -0.3 WAR from 2nd base last year, 28th in the league. Kindler, in a down year, had a WAR of 2.0.  Even if you don't like the person, this trade made us significantly better in 2018.  By the way Kinsler was a 6 WAR player the prior two years. 

Totally fixed now! Whew! :dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon::awesome-smiley-emoticon:

12 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

Let's be honest, Scotty over values all of our prospects.  The Angels got Kinsler for two nobodies.

This coming from the guy that would gladly surrender Brandon Marsh/Jahmai Jones/Griffin Canning and more than 15 million a year across the next half decade for a below average 3B with a career .304 OBP. 

So let's be honest, VariousCrap...well that's fitting.

I kind of feel bad for the Tigers on some level. Their owner, Illitch before he passed away, went all in spending everything he could to win and now the franchise has hit this down period where the guys they are trying to move (J.D. Martinez and now Kinsler) are in low demand and they are having to give them away for pennies on the dollar. Sucks a bit to be them. It'll take them a while to rebuild probably at least 3 years.

4 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

Tbf you said Wilkel was the best pitcher we have at rookie ball. 

I definitely am not as knowledgeable about the farm as you are but I literally had never heard of him before this trade. 

He didn't make your top 30 and you had 3 rookie ball pitchers ahead of him.

1 minute ago, Scotty@AW said:

This coming from the guy that would gladly surrender Brandon Marsh/Jahmai Jones/Griffin Canning and more than 15 million a year across the next half decade for a below average 3B with a career .304 OBP. 

LMAO....you need to go wash the sand out of your vagina.

2 minutes ago, ettin said:

I kind of feel bad for the Tigers on some level. Their owner, Illitch before he passed away, went all in spending everything he could to win and now the franchise has hit this down period where the guys they are trying to move (J.D. Martinez and now Kinsler) are in low demand and they are having to give them away for pennies on the dollar. Sucks a bit to be them. It'll take them a while to rebuild probably at least 3 years.

On the bright side those 3 years will be Top 3 draft picks, top pick in each round, if they draft well they'll do quite well.

Detroit RedWings are rebuilding too. Sad years for Detroit Sports fans.

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Tbf you said Wilkel was the best pitcher we have at rookie ball. 

I definitely am not as knowledgeable about the farm as you are but I literally had never heard of him before this trade. 

He didn't make your top 30 and you had 3 rookie ball pitchers ahead of him.

As you know, our top 30 isn't mine, it's a conglomeration of quite a few people. Yeah he was in mine right behind Jerryell, but others felt differently. 

7 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

LMAO....you need to go wash the sand out of your vagina.

And you need not speak of that which you do not know. You've not only proven to be of poor judgement for the major league club, and clearly don't know anything about prospects either.

But yeah....sandy vagina...good one crap.