• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Confession

Adam

On 12/13/2017 at 4:25 PM, Brandon said:

some weird bathroom quirks:

- if someone is in a stall i won't go in the empty one and try to find another bathroom or wait. i then wash my hands like i purposely walked in to do just that instead of walking in and then out.

- solitaire seems to be my game of choice and sometimes i won't get up or finish until i beat the current game i'm playing.

Guilty on the first one

Partly on the second, I will play videos while sitting in the can.

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

The last four days I've been splattering the bowl with loose mud at least three times a day. You would think I'd be losing wieght this way. It never seems to work like that. 

That is the worst and is usually very messy to clean up. I learned what helps to reduce the messy splatter is that you need to lean back a bit more. Most people lean forward too much and spray their shit directly at the porcelain and miss the water all together. 

• 1 year later...

I hate or somethings am amused when I take a screenshot of something on my phone, in a public bathroom, with the sound on

it makes it appear like I was having some kind of photo session while taking a dump, than I have to wash my hands in the airport bathroom getting extended looks from guys wondering, what the F*ck was this guy taking 6 pictures of

• 2 weeks later...