• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Confession

Adam

I don't get how women are (apparently) socialites in the ladies room. 

Had this discussion with a couple of women recently, I told them in the men's room, generally speaking we take our leak staring straight ahead with laser-like focus,, wash our hands, and get the F out of there without saying a word to another man. 

They said, "no way, really, you don't talk to anybody?  that's weird."

On 12/13/2017 at 4:25 PM, Brandon said:

some weird bathroom quirks:

- if someone is in a stall i won't go in the empty one and try to find another bathroom or wait. i then wash my hands like i purposely walked in to do just that instead of walking in and then out.

- solitaire seems to be my game of choice and sometimes i won't get up or finish until i beat the current game i'm playing.

- if someone takes the empty stall next to me, i generally wait it out until they leave.....it can sometimes be a game of wits.

- if someone takes a shit in a public restroom and i get a chance to see them walk out, i'll purposely look them in the eyes because they generally feel shame and look away or have that embarrassed look on their face....it's uncanny how often people feel guilt for taking a shit.

Says the guy who waits for an empty restroom to take a shit.  

I have IBS so I have literally no choice. At this point in my life I'll shit anywhere at any time, under any circumstances. 

My biggest issue is I always end up spending 10 minutes wiping because it's like pulling peanut butter off a shag carpet. And then I end up having to re-wipe an hour later because my butthole starts to itch. Tbh there's not many feelings better than scratching an itchy asshole. I imagine it's like when you scratch behind a dog's ear and they start to shake their leg. 

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I have IBS so I have literally no choice. At this point in my life I'll shit anywhere at any time, under any circumstances. 

My biggest issue is I always end up spending 10 minutes wiping because it's like pulling peanut butter off a shag carpet. And then I end up having to re-wipe an hour later because my butthole starts to itch. Tbh there's not many feelings better than scratching an itchy asshole. I imagine it's like when you scratch behind a dog's ear and they start to shake their leg. 

well, this is helpful news. if you ever come to an aw event and your leg starts twitching, we'll know why.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

Do you guys use the ass gaskets?  I gave up a few years ago and it's been liberating. 

I usually do except on really hot and sweaty days. Those things break apart all over your ass and you'll find pieces of it in your underwear later on. It's really annoying

2 hours ago, mp170.6 said:

Hey Stradling, how often do you take a shit at In-N-Out restaurants?

It is my second favorite place to deuce it out.  Hell they are cleaned better than any of our rest rooms at home.  My normal “routine” is a late morning shit.  So it usually happens before we open our stores at 10am.  

I am a proponent of the ass gasket  (courtesy of management). However, the shape of the toilet seats at my work aren't very conducive to the gasket. It helps when someone has pre-warmed the seat and the gasket sort of vacuum seals itself. I also don't like how the gasket touches and adheres to my tip. But I am certain it has prevented me from catching hepatitis.

16 hours ago, Stradling said:

It is my second favorite place to deuce it out.  Hell they are cleaned better than any of our rest rooms at home.  My normal “routine” is a late morning shit.  So it usually happens before we open our stores at 10am.  

What happens if you don't make it and spray the wall with liquid morsels of Stradling?

Do you tell your restaurant staff to clean it up, or get the hell out of there?

1 hour ago, mp170.6 said:

What happens if you don't make it and spray the wall with liquid morsels of Stradling?

Do you tell your restaurant staff to clean it up, or get the hell out of there?

You'll be the first to know when that is an actual thing that happens to me.  Does that happen to normal healthy (if being fat can still be healthy) guys in their 40's?