• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Christmas gift ideas for the wife?

Anyone have any good suggestions? I am not the most thoughtful guy and i struggle with gift ideas.

I was thinking of getting her some Pilates classes. But our youngest isn't in preschool yet, so my wife doeant really have the ability to get away. 

I was thinking some nice earings. 

But that's about it. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

lately i've been shopping for my wife at clearance sites like outnet.com.  sizing is tough but i just go find a designer she already owns and buy the same size.  the only thing my wife likes better than a new designer dress is one that she knows was 50-75% off.  plus you don't even have to go to the store.

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

I hear giving women things like vacuums, high level Swifters, or anything cleaning related goes over well.

Lol, those always go over well. Nice personal touch to them. You can add toasters and blenders to that list.

Mrs. Wopphil sees a special box wrapped with her name on it. Wopphil takes it to her all excited about his thoughtfulness.

She excitedly rips open the paper and into the box to find a certificate for Pilates classes.

Unable to contain his excitement as the toddler runs through the paper, he asks “well, what do you think? Pretty great and thoughtful, huh?”

Mrs. Wopphil looks him in the eye and says-

“it doesn’t matter what I think, because YOU THINK I AM FAT. I am raising YOUR  baby and doing the best I can while my body has been ripped to pieces, all while you fuck around on baseball forums and you think I’m fat so you buy me Pilates classes so I look like all the 22 year olds that you gawk at while we are at target. Yeah, you think I don’t see that? Well guess what, I do. I see it every fucking time, you perv. Hey, why don’t you get on that bicycle of yours and lose the dad bod you insensitive lard ass. Huh?, what do I think? I think you are taking care of the baby for the rest of the day. I think you better be able to get a refund, I think there better be a fucking cruise under the tree, or you will never see my fat naked body again. That’s what I think.”

also, never buy a Fitbit for Mrs. Sully.

15 hours ago, Redondo said:

Lol, those always go over well. Nice personal touch to them. You can add toasters and blenders to that list.

Funny story.

my buddy tells me he’s getting his chick some Dyson vacuum and something like a mixer. I’m kind like, “ok, that’s weird” but the dude is Cuban, so many that’s the deal since I know there’s a weird subservient role in some cultures.

chicks we know and even some dudes ask what he’s getting her and when he says it they all rip him a new asshole and talk about how he’s a woman hating dick. 

Every time after they are finally done he says, “that’s honestly what she told me she wants”

and she actually did. She was in love with that vacuum.