• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Pursuing Ohtani

totdprods

12 hours ago, vladdy#27 said:

Just for comparison

Ohtani (Age 18-23)

GS 82 IP 543 H/9 6.4 ERA 2.52 K/9 10.3 BB/9 3.3 WHIP 1.08 (6.6 IP per start)

Darvish (Age 18-24)

GS 162 IP 1268 H/9 6.5 ERA 1.99 K/9 8.9 BB/9 2.4 WHIP 0.99  (7.8 IP per start)

Tanaka (Age 18-24)

GS 172 IP 1315 H/9 8.1 ERA 2.30 K/9 8.5 BB/9 1.5 WHIP 1.11 (7.7 IP per start)

Maeda (Age 20-27)

GS 217 IP 1509 H/9 7.5 ERA 2.39 K/9 7.4 BB/9 1.9 WHIP 1.05 (7.0 IP per start)

So, you're saying we have 6-7 years till his arm falls off?.... Right before his BIG USA PAY DAY.....

2 hours ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I believe the rumor that he prefers Tapatio to tabasco. Sources are rock solid.

having lunch with him right now. i can neither confirm nor deny about the hot sauce. however, it may interest you to know we included some anaheim chilies in our gazpacho.

dessert coming up shortly.

17 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

I like how little is said here. Its possible that he will sign with the Angels in the next 7 minutes and 23 seconds. Set your watches, people.

Also side note, if I'm right, I'm pretty sure the rules of the internet are such that someone owes me a beer.

2 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

FDR and the top military leaders knew of Japan's specific plan weeks before and let it happen to get the US into the war. Blame them.

One of my favorite conspirscy theories. We let japan attack us so we could get in the war with europe.

Makes as much sense as creating fake saudis to attsck us, so that we could go to afghanistan, for iraqi oil.

"Boys, ive been thinking. Why dont we let japan attack us and sink our fleet. That way we can let them run unchecked for 6 months, set up fortified FOBs all over the pacific, kick us out of the Phillipines, the Britts out of Singapore and Malaysia, the Dutch out of Indonesia and push on Australia, which would mean the Aussie and Kiwis helping to fight the Germans in Africa eould have to head home, so that we can then rebuild our fleet, spend years trying to regain all that lost territory. That way, we can go to war in Europe." - FDR