• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

44 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Are you asking for an expansion of government services?

What is the societal break even for scraping homeless drug addicts off the street and getting them real services instead of tent housing and criminal activity to subsidize their addiction? 

Question: If we could end 95% of the homelessness in the USA with programs for the indigent and disabled and addicted, and also cut gun deaths by 95%, but you personally had to give up the right to carry your weapons in public, you could not transport your gun except to take it to a gun range to keep yourself trained on the weapon, otherwise it must be in your home and it has to be locked… 

If you had absolute knowledge that those things would occur if you gave up some gun rights.  Would you do it?

(now ask yourself the same question but your dick gets 2 inches added and it’s always a rock when you need and and you tell it when you are done.  Does that change your answer?)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jason said:

A self hating white liberal tranny woman. What a fucking surprise. No wonder the “authorities” didn’t want this released. If it wasn’t for the grammatical errors I could be convinced that Taylor wore this nonsense. 

17 hours ago, Lhalo said:

A self hating white liberal tranny woman. What a fucking surprise. No wonder the “authorities” didn’t want this released. If it wasn’t for the grammatical errors I could be convinced that Taylor wore this nonsense. 

I appreciate you acknowledging my solid grasp of the English language.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...