• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Mine just qualified with the M249 saw and got her expert marksmanship ribbon with the m-4 carbine. I’m proud of her for that type of shooting. 

Nice. My son is getting a 10/22 for his birthday. He’ll get his hands on an M4 eventually. Congrats to your daughter. Sounds like she’s making her dad proud. 👍

7 hours ago, Kotchman said:

If the kids are innocent, the city is going to get sued for detaining them, moron. 

Nope. But you keep being you. Oh, and they released one juvenile because they found he wasn't involved. So plastering his face on the news really would have been stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Nope. But you keep being you. Oh, and they released one juvenile because they found he wasn't involved. So plastering his face on the news really would have been stupid. 

Which one? The one that we all saw tackled? 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Mine just qualified with the M249 saw and got her expert marksmanship ribbon with the m-4 carbine. I’m proud of her for that type of shooting. 

That's cool. Is there like a contest at the range? Serious question. The one I've been to here doesn't even have any staff. And you have to put up your own targets.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That was the 40 year old. With a gun. That shot people.

Larry thinks all black kids are criminals. I wonder what will happen if his daughter ever brings a black or brown guy home for dinner.

57 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Black juveniles will kill somebody in the week and their photo won’t make the news.  Just like the other 300 black kc shooters 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

That's cool. Is there like a contest at the range? Serious question. The one I've been to here doesn't even have any staff. And you have to put up your own targets.

No, she’s in the Air Force

18 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Black juveniles will kill somebody in the week and their photo won’t make the news.  Just like the other 300 black kc shooters 

If they are tried as adults then they will show their names and photos 

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

If they are tried as adults then they will show their names and photos 

That hadn’t been the norm recently. The blacks shoot people daily and maybe 1 of 10 show a picture. Hell the blacks shot two more since Wednesday and this is what we get. I could post these faceless article 3 times a week but Blsrg still thinks he’s right. 

https://fox4kc.com/news/2-dead-1-injured-after-social-gathering-leads-to-shooting-in-kansas-city/

Now this article was buried 3 pages deep despite happening yesterday  The 1100 News had no problem showing a 30 second clip of a 70 years old white Topeka man that got caught cheating in the fishing tournament 

Edited by Kotchman