• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

52 minutes ago, Jason said:

Let's hope @Kotchmanis OK. 

Yes, it’s a shame that area has been ruined by blacks and their mayor. I haven’t been downtown in over 10 years. 

I work with a Mexican that I’ve known for 15 years. He caught TDS and turned into a lefty while I was away. I pissed him off this morning talking about how violence has ruined the place and the Royals are ignorant for building a new stadium in that jungle versus the white suburbs. 

20 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Also crazy that the city warned Swift to stay away from the parade for security concerns. It’s as if they knew. 

I was thinking there must have been a Bud Light truck in the parade went by just before Kelce and Swift. Powder keg in the making. 

4 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Yes, it’s a shame that area has been ruined by blacks and their mayor. I haven’t been downtown in over 10 years. 

I work with a Mexican that I’ve known for 15 years. He caught TDS and turned into a lefty while I was away. I pissed him off this morning talking about how violence has ruined the place and the Royals are ignorant for building a new stadium in that jungle versus the white suburbs. 

The area where the Royals play now is way sketchier than downtown. East of Troost is and always has been a shithole, but anywhere west of Troost and between 435 and the river is perfectly fine day to day, and has been for ten years. It’s only when people from the east side of town (or KCK) show up en masse for events (like today, or summer weekend nights in Westport) that shit like this happens. I’d bet a large sum of money the shooters from today have home addresses either east of Troost or somewhere in Wyandotte County. As soon as I heard there were multiple people involved I was pretty sure of that. 

4 hours ago, Don said:

The area where the Royals play now is way sketchier than downtown. East of Troost is and always has been a shithole, but anywhere west of Troost and between 435 and the river is perfectly fine day to day, and has been for ten years. It’s only when people from the east side of town (or KCK) show up en masse for events (like today, or summer weekend nights in Westport) that shit like this happens. I’d bet a large sum of money the shooters from today have home addresses either east of Troost or somewhere in Wyandotte County. As soon as I heard there were multiple people involved I was pretty sure of that. 

There’s a lot of truth in this. I don’t understand why the Chiefs want to build a new stadium in the same shit hole. 

They own a ton of land west of Legends that has more potential. 

The Kc police have set up a hotline and all 3 tv stations are assisting with the case. As of midnight, neither the police or media will show the blacks that did this. 

In contrast last year , the old white shooter had his house vandalized and protesters in his driveway before midnight.  

7 hours ago, Kotchman said:

The Kc police have set up a hotline and all 3 tv stations are assisting with the case. As of midnight, neither the police or media will show the blacks that did this. 

You mean this guy?

1_Kansas-City-Chiefs-Victory-Parade.jpg

The other two suspects are juveniles, rarely are there photos released of minors so early in the investigation. 

55 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You mean this guy?

The other two suspects are juveniles, rarely are there photos released of minors so early in the investigation. 

My first thought was KC met up there in an illicit transaction involving a pallet of Pall Mall Blues when they thought they were getting Marlboro Reds.   

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

You mean this guy?

Should have said local media. Yes, I saw that picture but it wasn’t ran by police or local tv. 

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

My first thought was KC met up there in an illicit transaction involving a pallet of Pall Mall Blues when they thought they were getting Marlboro Reds.   

Shit, these young kids nowadays couldn’t smoke a red. They’d want some fruity vapor with matching nail polish. 

On 2/15/2024 at 9:36 AM, Blarg said:

You mean this guy?

Why not? Their faces are on social media. Just another reason in a long list of reasons that legacy media is dying quickly. 

As usual, Blarg likes to play the expert on things he knows nothing about. Blacks have probably committed over 180 kc murders in each of the last 2 years. I bet less than 25 suspects have had their faces shown on the local news. Yet, a few stations have a special link to the old white guys case. 

https://amp.kansascity.com/news/local/article284685981.html

Mayor Obama and the media have yet to show these juveniles to the world. America and Kc don’t have a gun problem. Violence is more directly linked to black males than any gun. America needs to see these faces to emphasize the problem 

Edited by Kotchman