• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Playoffs Thread

Ohtaniland

22 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Everything else aside...the bottom line is Bryant and Rizzo aren't hitting. When they hit the Cubs can overcome almost anything. When they don't, the Cubs will lose to good teams in close games.

It's pretty simple. Those 2 drive the offense.

those 2 were ofer again tonight

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Easy to hate the Dodgers, but they sure did the right thing by locking up Turner and Jansen. 

If you want to be accurate, they didn't lock them up. They allowed them to become FAs then signed them . 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I decided to take a look at Jason Heyward's stats to see if he rebounded after last season. Not really. The Cubs thought they bought a 115 OPS+ player and Heyward ended the regular season at 85 or basically below average. 

He went from a 6.5 WAR player to a 2.3 which just a shade over Calhoun's production this year at 2.1. They still owe him $132 million over the next six years. 

i've long thought hayward is a terribly overrated player. he disappears for long stretches of time. glad we didn't sign him.

14 minutes ago, Jay said:

Nice win for Dodgers. Huge hit for Turner.

Maddon's genius status in question.

Haha Lackey.

it was there first time lackey pitched two days in a row.

it'll probably be the last time it happens, too.

my brother was there tonight with a college buddy of ours, and i'm glad they got to witness a playoff walk-off. it was the dodgers first walk-off homer in a playoff game since the '88 WS and kirk gibson, to which i was there.

your daily dose of meaningless trivia for the day.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

my brother was there tonight with a college buddy of ours, and i'm glad they got to witness a playoff walk-off. it was the dodgers first walk-off homer in a playoff game since the '88 WS and kirk gibson, to which i was there.

your daily dose of meaningless trivia for the day.

I think you and your family need to quit going to Dodgers playoff games.