• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Outdoors Thread

gotbeer

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

My wife demands we keep a land line which is has been all spam except for one call a week from her Aunt. Yesterday I was downstairs making breakfast when the phone rang and I usually let it go to voice-mail or hang up by itself. This time I answered fully prepared for a robocall and hang up, instead it was my doctor from USC inviting me to join a webinar. 

Same with my household. If I do make a call on the landline I'll ask my wife to hand me the spam phone. 

44 minutes ago, Tank said:

had three of those calls within two minutes this morning - from sacramento, seal beach, and newbury park. it was one of the rare times they left a voice mail. the autobots are getting better.

When I go on vacation they stop which is kind of nice 

Just now, gotbeer said:

For my cell phone, I got a prefix outside of my actual home area code.  So when I get a matching area code call, I know it's crap.

It’s the same for me (I even get some from Russia) but I do not get them when I’m out and about. I really don’t know why though 

• gotbeer changed the title to The Outdoors Thread
3 hours ago, Blarg said:

After you cleaned the mud off it what did it weigh?

3 hours ago, True Grich said:

Maybe we could make this the camping, hiking and fishing thread...

Caught this big gal yesterday.... just over 4 pounds.  A real tank.