• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Outdoors Thread

gotbeer

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

@Redondo  Who in their right mind hikes in 108 degree weather and starts at noon.  This is Darwinism for hikers.

Woman found dead on Scottsdale hiking trail after separating from partner

If you walk or hike in the heat you have to adjust for the weather and not do it after certain temperatures 

Once you open your car door and the heat hits you that's a sign. Walking from your car to the grocery store doesn't count

Getting even more bizarre.  

Brian Laundrie, fiancé of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito, has also gone missing, attorney for the family says

Then there is this little tidbit.

Why Isn't Boyfriend Talking In Gabby Petito Case? Legal Expert Gives His Take

In another bizarre twist to the case, police in Utah are also looking into a double murder in which two women were killed at a campsite around the same time Petito and Laundrie got into a fight at the Moab co-op where the women worked.

Saw a big skunk on my walk this morning. Had to freeze and give him time to into the bushes without startling him. He was about 15-20 feet in front of me and it was dark. Saw him with the flashlight 

A few weeks ago I saw a Bobcat run out of the bushes in front of me. About 25-30 feet away. Again it was in the dark.

Same day there was a coyote watching me from above the rocks

9 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Saw a big skunk on my walk this morning. Had to freeze and give him time to into the bushes without startling him. He was about 15-20 feet in front of me and it was dark. Saw him with the flashlight 

A few weeks ago I saw a Bobcat run out of the bushes in front of me. About 25-30 feet away. Again it was in the dark.

I've been seeing a lot more animal activity at the River I usually go to.  It's probably because it's dryer than shit, there is a water source, and the range to the west burned pretty heavily last year.  The bad thing is, a lot of bears and seems to be more mountain lions.  Although the bears are the ones that concern me the most, since all are assholes that are probably related to cats.

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

flamethrower GIF

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

I'm sure it would feel like fire to be sprayed

They get run over here at times and just driving past and getting that smell is horrible

Yeah, if you got sprayed by a skunk.  I'd just sit down for a few days and cry.  I'd be on the trail, and people would ask if I needed help, then as they get closer, they'd be like, "Oh".  And give me their peak beers out of pity.