• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/5 Angels @ A's

jsnpritchett

8 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Round of applause for Sosh for PH Revere there. Dude is like a master chef with this roster just constantly cooking up masterpieces despite being given shitty ingredients. Let's hear it for the Big Catorce....our future Angels HOFer and upcoming MOY award winner

this is your first and final warning that any similarly disgusting, disturbing and morally bankrupt posts will result in a permanent ban.  please be advised.  

I've been a bad Angels fan for a while now, I'll admit I'm slightly bandwagon when it comes to baseball (more of a Ducks/football fan), but I am always feeling tons of joy when the Angels are playing competitive August-September baseball. This team fights through adversity, and is one of the more like-able Angels teams since the 02-09 golden era. Lots of tenacity from the position players, and Trout is always brilliant. Let's keep it up Halos, something seems special about this group. Hopefully the pitching can settle down. 

The thing about baseball is that it can be a sport that makes no sense.

Right now our pitching is straight up pathetic. But at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if say we make it... and then they pitch nothing but shutouts just to make people go, "WTF?"

With that said... keep scrapping Halos! It's been a long while since baseball is fun to watch in August/September.

That was yet another huge win, one that started out like a 2 hour 1960s style game the first two quick innings and morphed into a typical longgggg fly by the seat of your pants game.

It is the A'th, but it's still difficult to beat any team 5 straight times over a 9 days stretch.

Cron es en fuego.   The lineup now has depth to it.

Skaggs, for a change, at least get through 6 freaking innings!   Thank goodness for 3 off days in a 12 days stretch to help give the pen a breather!

1 hour ago, TooCool said:

The thing about baseball is that it can be a sport that makes no sense.

Right now our pitching is straight up pathetic. But at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if say we make it... and then they pitch nothing but shutouts just to make people go, "WTF?"

With that said... keep scrapping Halos! It's been a long while since baseball is fun to watch in August/September.

A Skaggs 7/8 inning start combined with tomorrow's off day could be the break the bullpen needs.