• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Climate Change Horror Stories

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Yeah I’m not sure it was the same before 1880 

This is the first sentence of the article...

Earth experienced one of its hottest years on record in 2021, with new reports released Thursday by two federal agencies showing that the global average surface temperature last year reached its sixth-highest level since reliable temperature record-keeping began in 1880.

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Yes the climate changes. Quit thinking you can make a difference about that. It’s a fool’s errand. 

I think it’s reasonable to think we probably can’t do anything about it, certainly from an individual level. I also completely understand those that don’t care. What isn’t reasonable at this point is denying that it’s happening.

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I think it’s reasonable to think we probably can’t do anything about it, certainly from an individual level. I also completely understand those that don’t care. What isn’t reasonable at this point is denying that it’s happening.

Who denies that the climate changes? There was an ice age with Wooly Mammoths not all that long ago. Quit trying to take my money over this bullshit.