• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pacquiao vs Hunt

5 hours ago, Lou said:

That was just the cut on Pacquiao. If you're measuring the quality of a fight by it's "damage", you're wasting your time even watching the sport.

Perhaps bowling would interest you. 

Cuts plural...Manny was a bloody mess from the butts. There wasn't even a knockdown in the whole 12 rounds, and the only boxer that was even staggered at all was the winner. I've watched plenty of boxing and enjoy a good fight, but maybe we watched different ones because I wouldn't call that one anything special.  

3 hours ago, Lou said:

B, when i heard 117-111 i was sure Pac had one the fight as there was no way anyone who who was watching the fight could have Horn by 6 points

yeah, that's the one where you simply can't justify.

Bradley was commentating and said it would be closer than many expected and I laughed, but at the same time know how boxing works so I expected horn to grab a few more rounds than expected......many thought at worst 7-5 or 8-4 and that's with the fuck ups. I could see horn getting 3 rounds, but 117-111 is so off base that something shady went down.

sucks because it kind of feels like boxing could be coming back and I liked the espn production and the way they did all the fights, plus what we have upcoming. but for the casual fan that just tuned in after the marketing blitz of mayweather/mcgregor and canelo/ggg this is going to deter them.

I don't think anything even happens to those dudes that judged the fight. sounds like something I should look into doing. I can fuck up like that.

Manny Pacquiao backs call for WBO review of his loss to Jeff Horn

“We request for a thorough review by the WBO for possible miscalls of the referee where some deductions were not made and of the judges in their judging that have caused varying opinions on their objectivity,” the statement said.

Pacquiao's trainers were critical of the referee for not doing more to stop or penalize head clashes and neck holds. They highlighted statistics that showed Pacquiao, who needed stitches to two cuts in his hairline that resulted from head clashes, landed twice as many punches.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-pacquiao-horn-wbo-review-20170705-story.html