• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia!

I can't believe anyone is on here complaining about Ianetta. Are you freakng kidding me? He's not, in any way, the problem. Further, you can't blame Scioscia for Conger and then say Ianetta is not immune to whatever influence Scioscia may be having on Conger, thus contributing to Congers poor fielding. I feel as though I'm arguing with children. WTF?

You said explicitly that Ianetta is a good catcher. He is not. He is average. Middle of the road, nothing special, etc. I never said Ianetta was no good. I said he was average and he is.

I never said he was outstanding; I said he has been good for us. You are building a straw man. At any rate, our problems tonight were not Scioscias or Ianettas fault.

How does this go from scioscia getting ejected more into conger?

Because mp wanted to blame Scioscia for Congers fielding and I asked why Scioscia has not had the same impact on Ianettas fielding, to which Robblin replied that Ianetta was not good, only average. This may be true, but where would we be without Ianetta?

Of course this misses the point I was making. Why is Scioscia to blame for Congers poor fielding, but Ianettas is fine. This point has not been addressed because Robblin wanted to go on a tangent about Ianetta. LOL.

It's ok. Let's just fire everyone even though we can't rationalize why that will improve individual players' performance. Talk about emotional, knee jerk reaction. I'm done with you.

See ya, dude. Enjoy the same results over and over again. Kind of like the last three years and this year too.

Because mp wanted to blame Scioscia for Congers fielding and I asked why Scioscia has not had the same impact on Ianettas fielding, to which Robblin replied that Ianetta was not good, only average. This may be true, but where would we be without Ianetta?

Of course this misses the point I was making. Why is Scioscia to blame for Congers poor fielding, but Ianettas is fine. This point has not been addressed because Robblin wanted to go on a tangent about Ianetta. LOL.

lol

Not that it was Scioscia's fault, but I thought Scioscia's catchers were some of the most well coached in the game. Or is that just a misconception?

At what point does the coaching staff take blame for the constant miscues ON the diamond? Never? If we have one of the best managers in the game, why do we continually botch routine plays, make mistakes on the base paths, and continually looked baffled at the plate?

Are our players just THAT bad? Sure doesn't seem like they are when they go to other teams.

Is this the same Hank Conger fans keep pining for and chiding Scioscia for not giving a chance?   The same catcher who Scioscia keeps saying isn't fit defensively?   The same catcher some on here were happy to see JD "go over MS's head" and make the team?

At what point do people realize they don't know jack about player evaluation?

1. When was the last time he got thrown out of a game? Because maybe if he did that a little more the team would rally around it.

2. Why does he agree with everything an umpire tells him? He just walked away from the field once they made the call a second time. Why doesn't he argue a little more?

3. We are losing to the Astros.

You guys really work hard trying to find blame on Scioscia don't you?  Some of the complaints are really stupid!