• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Recipe of the Day: Shrimp with Olives, Tomatoes, and Orzo

Shrimp with Olives, Tomatoes, Orzo

Shrimp lovers! Have you ever tried shrimp with black olives?

It’s one of those master flavor combos which I’m sure chefs have known about for years, but I discovered by accident the other day when I happened to have some cooked shrimp and canned olives in the fridge and I took a bite of each. Wow, so good!

Here’s the recipe that evolved from that serendipitous moment—a quick and easy dinner with shrimp cooked in a fresh tomato, garlic, caper, and olive sauce, tossed with orzo pasta and chopped arugula.

Continue reading "Shrimp with Olives, Tomatoes, and Orzo" »

HiQe3mCfYG0

View the full article

i like black olives, just don't really use them on anything....which is why the article saying shrimp and olives are some master combo has me intrigued.

the last time i used black olives was on enchiladas i made or maybe ordered on pizza to switch it up.

On 6/6/2017 at 10:56 AM, Adam said:

Does anyone seriously eat black olives? 

Black olives come out a couple times a year as part of a snack tray (before thanksgiving, etc.).  They are fine to snack on a couple.  Except as part of a pizza, I don't think they go well in recipes.