• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/28 Angels @ Marlins

Without Trout in the line up there is little reason to watch. Before the game I believed we had a chance at the wild card. If Trout is out for any length of time the season will be lost by the time he returns. If he tries to play less than 100% the season will be lost. Just like when he rolled over his wrist and had the worst month of his career in August 2015. We lost a playoff spot by 1 game.

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Left thumb sprain should put him out at least as long as the hammy

I could see that....that could also be the best case scenario situation too. Gotta think he's gonna have an MRI done tomorrow to see the full extent. Crossing fingers it's not the same injury that Simmons had last year where he needed surgery and missed a month

East Coast America may have a chance to watch Mike Trout if the thumb permits it Monday night. It's a national game at 6 p.m.

As far as today is concerned, I think the Angels only had one deep-hole miracle comeback budgeted to them this season and they used it early against the M's. THAT was a comeback!

1 hour ago, JustATroutFan said:

Trout starting to become injury prone like Stanton.

Seriously, it's Trout's fault if he is out for awhile because he never learned how to slide properly. 

If you slide head first it's just a matter of time before you get injured.

All players including Trout should know how to slide feet first by the time they are 10.

You're just begging to get your hands hurt by getting stepped on or jambing a thumb etc or getting your head hurt when you slide head first into someones knee.

I can't believe how many super talented MLB players that can do everything great can't slide properly.

End of rant.

2 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Seriously, it's Trout's fault if he is out for awhile because he never learned how to slide properly. 

If you slide head first it's just a matter of time before you get injured.

All players including Trout should know how to slide feet first by the time they are 10.

You're just begging to get your hands hurt by getting stepped on or jambing a thumb etc or getting your head hurt when you slide head first into someones knee.

I can't believe how many super talented MLB players that can do everything great can't slide properly.

End of rant.

Trout should be okay. X-Ray came back negative.