• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Meanwhile, in Montana

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

These are the same folks that voted for a guy who claimed he could shoot someone in broad daylight and still not lose votes correct ? 

This is the opposite of a surprise.  A democrat was never ever going to win in Montana.  It probably scored him points with some of the voters up there. 

We have a Democratic senator and a democratic governor.  I think you need a little more knowledge of my state.

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

We have a Democratic senator and a democratic governor.  I think you need a little more knowledge of my state.

I believe there is a stereotype of that area being full of the cowboy, hick type people. 

10 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I am not in any way minimizing what he did.  In my mind he disqualified himself from pubic office.  It is imperative for the press to be free, even be annoying a-holes.  

He should not be a congressman.

This wasn't an issue of the press being denied their freedom to get a story. This is about one asshole who ignored the protocol to get that story, one of which is to respect the person they want to interview and work towards getting their time when it is not interrupting other events going on. 

There is a misconception that what he did was within the boundaries of his profession . Just because he has press credentials doesn't mean he has unlimited access. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

This wasn't an issue of the press being denied their freedom to get a story. This is about one asshole who ignored the protocol to get that story, one of which is to respect the person they want to interview and work towards getting their time when it is not interrupting other events going on. 

There is a misconception that what he did was within the boundaries of his profession . Just because he has press credentials doesn't mean he has unlimited access. 

Regardless what Gianforte did was inexcusable 

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

It still doesn't justify assault.