• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Meanwhile, in Montana

I didn't remember that a lone US House member had enough power to demand that type of registration in a state.

Where's the brown people registration? We don't need any more surprising half-brown revelations around here, I'd rather know upfront.

I was up there a few weeks ago for the debates between Quist, Gianforte  and Wicks from the special Ed party. Quist is completely unprepared, had no solutions for any of the states problems and rambled on about guns whenever possible.

Wicks was a complete imbecile. If ever there was a reason to ignore the Alepo Party, this guy is the poster child.

Gianforte came prepared, with solid answers and reasoning but he came from Minnesota, 25 years ago, so for Montanans he is an out of stater. 

Who knows, maybe kicking some reporters ass for getting in his face and ignoring his request to wait for the appropriate time will endear him to some of the voters. A lot of residents there are not as liberal anymore as they used to be and may see through the bankrupt failed country western singers bullshit and realize they may be in need of someone with some real world skills in office.

Like someone who can body slam the liberal press, Yeehaw!

There's a recording but no video apparently, and witnesses dispute the "body slamming" allegation and describe an entirely different scenario, that the reporter fell down when the candidate tried to grab his microphone which he had shoved in his face.

There are reports that the girlfriend of the reporter is the same person who alleged Corey Lewandowski "assaulted" her during the campaign, and that allegation fell apart.

Ben Jacobs is a former operative for the Iowa Democratic Party and now a reporter for the Guardian.

Connect the dots.

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I was up there a few weeks ago for the debates between Quist, Gianforte  and Wicks from the special Ed party. Quist is completely unprepared, had no solutions for any of the states problems and rambled on about guns whenever possible.

Didn't stop Trump though, amirite?

32 minutes ago, Ordos said:

I didn't remember that a lone US House member had enough power to demand that type of registration in a state.

Where's the brown people registration? We don't need any more surprising half-brown revelations around here, I'd rather know upfront.

I didn't remember that you don't hold politicians accountable for their positions.  What a ridiculous argument.

16 minutes ago, Ordos said:

Didn't stop Trump though, amirite?

Uh... You really have no idea what the subject is we are talking about, do you? You might want to see a doctor about this involuntary Tourettes like response.

I'll only go if it's covered by a single payer system.

Seriosly, though, I've been following this story all along, and I'm surprised that Gianforte put himself in this position. He should have had this sewn up long ago, but it seems the specter of Trump (or benefit of Bernie's campaigning) was making this much closer than expected. Now after the assault charge, I'm curious of the impact.

Ordos, he is from Minnesota. So that is working against him, even though he built a business in Montana and put people to work, raised his family in Montana, his kids all graduated from Montana schools, some of the residents still hold it against him he wasn't born there.

I was born in Bozeman but have lived my entire life in California. I'd probably have a better chance at this.

28 minutes ago, Ordos said:

Fascinating to me that makes such a difference.

it is an interesting thing.  I've been here for 11 years and am not considered "local" at all.  Its his biggest weakness but I do think this story will hurt him.  It was already close.