• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Colbert

I don't watch Colbert and I care less what he says. If people don't like it then they should change it. I honestly believe if a talk show host said this about Obama then they would have been labeled homophobic and there would have been riots over the comment. 

3 hours ago, cezero said:

i selfishly hope he gets fired so he can go back to comedy central and does real satire again. it's more funny when idiot conservatives (like literally every single one on here) just don't understand anything that he's saying. 

Can someone ask cezpool what he means by not understanding Colbert? Fuckin guy probably has me on ignore so it's hard to have any dialog with him. 

On second thought don't ask him. I'll just leave him in peace in his own echo chamber. 

Mr. Colbert said he didn’t regret insulting the president. But if he were to do it over, he said, he “would change a few words that were cruder than they needed to be.”

So even Colbert understands he crossed the line.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Mr. Colbert said he didn’t regret insulting the president. But if he were to do it over, he said, he “would change a few words that were cruder than they needed to be.”

So even Colbert understands he crossed the line.

Sort of

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Explain.

He's only apologizing for word choice, not substance. He probably wishes he said penis instead of cock. The people that are butt hurt over this seemed to be more concerned about disrespect over word choice. FWIW, I don't think he owes anyone an apology. He has the right to say it. It's up to his employer and viewers to decide if there should be  negative consequences to his rant. 

Colbert going hyper-lefty has gained him a significant ratings bump. This will only help.

Trump injecting his "de-Face the Nation" jab gives an insight why he is not fit to be President. Name-calling, intimidation, making an example of dissenting voices, etc. Hopefully he does some significant good while in office to balance out the wrecking ball he has been so far. 

13 minutes ago, #CF8 said:

Colbert going hyper-lefty has gained him a significant ratings bump. This will only help.

Trump injecting his "de-Face the Nation" jab gives an insight why he is not fit to be President. Name-calling, intimidation, making an example of dissenting voices, etc. Hopefully he does some significant good while in office to balance out the wrecking ball he has been so far. 

Short term sure. Question is what happens when Trump is no longer a target and part of his audience leaves and the part he pissed off doesn't come back. Granted there can't be MANY Trump supporters watching him, especially since it is way past their bedtime, but the net effect is the key thing to watch.

43 minutes ago, #CF8 said:

When will Trump no longer be a target? Colbert will only get bigger with lefties and righties will hate-watch, and post threads about Colbert on baseball forums.

I think we are already seeing Trump fatigue beginning set in.

44 minutes ago, #CF8 said:

When will Trump no longer be a target? Colbert will only get bigger with lefties and righties will hate-watch, and post threads about Colbert on baseball forums.

Do people really do that?