• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

On 2/28/2024 at 2:48 PM, Jason said:

On 2/28/2024 at 2:58 PM, Lhalo said:

LMFAO. Now we’re going to be able to buy baked bread at every fast food joint in CA so places can avoid these ridiculous wages. 

I'm looking forward to all the fresh buns we will be getting with our burgers soon!

4 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

@Stradling How long before we see freshly baked buns at In N Out ??

Our buns are baked and delivered fresh every other day to our stores. But no, we won’t be taking the Panera exemption. We already pay our associates $20 an hour to start and when this goes into effect it’ll go up to $22 an hour. We will thrive with this new mandate while the others will struggle with their price point. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Our buns are baked and delivered fresh every other day to our stores. But no, we won’t be taking the Panera exemption. We already pay our associates $20 an hour to start and when this goes into effect it’ll go up to $22 an hour. We will thrive with this new mandate while the others will struggle with their price point. 

You think this rule will be beneficial to In N Out?

8 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

You think this rule will be beneficial to In N Out?

Compared to our competitors? Absolutely yes. Also just because Panera doesn’t have to pay $20 an hour, they basically will have to if they actually want to hire anyone. 

16 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Compared to our competitors? Absolutely yes. Also just because Panera doesn’t have to pay $20 an hour, they basically will have to if they actually want to hire anyone. 

Maybe they can entice new hires with freshly baked bread?

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Maybe. Obviously this is an incredibly stupid law but it is what it is. 

Probably is going to speed up the robot revolution and/or make locations drive through only. Robot revolution might improve some of the fast food quality.

A@Stradling  A weird thought just popped into my head. Well just one of many. You know how in n out fries are fresh. And you can order them different ways. So instead of fried, can you order the fries grilled? Ie hash browns. Or even better hash browns grilled with your onions. I wonder if that would go good in the burger?  Now I'm hungry.

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

A@Stradling  A weird thought just popped into my head. Well just one of many. You know how in n out fries are fresh. And you can order them different ways. So instead of fried, can you order the fries grilled? Ie hash browns. Or even better hash browns grilled with your onions. I wonder if that would go good in the burger?  Now I'm hungry.

No you can’t. Also you don’t want that. Also what’s really good is our fries with chopped raw onions. Reminds me of hashbrowns with chopped onions. 

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No you can’t. Also you don’t want that. Also what’s really good is our fries with chopped raw onions. Reminds me of hashbrowns with chopped onions. 

What is something on the secret menu we probably don't know about?

14 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Hey @Stradlingcan you also throw some eggs and bacon on the grill and get breakfast going? Maybe add chicken and waffles to the menu?

11 hours ago, Stradling said:

This is why INO has never dipped in quality but Panera now sucks ass.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Probably is going to speed up the robot revolution and/or make locations drive through only. Robot revolution might improve some of the fast food quality.

Hopefully robots don’t spit in your drink.