• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

Just now, Lhalo said:

More like corporatism. It's almost like fascism but it has a strong hint of woke and a subtle taste of the ghey.

Unbridled capitalism gives all the power to the business owners. And the wealth will trickle down or some shit. 

Iconic San Francisco toy store that inspired ‘Toy Story’ films closing after 86 years over ‘perils and violence’ in city’s downtown

San Francisco’s oldest toy store, which inspired the Pixar classic “Toy Story,” is permanently shutting its doors after nearly a century in business with the city’s widespread crime and violence problem playing a significant factor.

Jeffrey’s Toys broke the news Friday it will be closing up shop at the end of February, marking the end of an iconic 86-year run.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/27/news/san-francisco-toy-store-jeffreys-toys-inspiration-for-toy-story-closing-after-86-years-over-perils-and-violence-in-city/

18 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I guess "perils and violence" sounds more sympathetic than "we just never managed to figure how to compete with online toy retailers"

https://www.sfgate.com/local/article/jeffreys-toys-san-francisco-closure-pixar-18633999.php
General economic downturn is the biggest cause. Letting your city be over run with druggies and crime isn’t the right way to help the issue though 

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Never mind. I forgot you live in a free state and don’t have to deal with this bullshit lol. 

I live here in California. I bought a bunch of ammo a couple of months ago so I’m not currently in the need. The funniest thing about this case is the historical analogues the state tried to use to justify the restrictions. All of them old racist laws that prevented minorities from exercising their rights.

This guy is a nerdy lawyer but he breaks things down pretty well. 

Edited by Jason

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I live here in California. I bought a bunch of ammo a couple of months ago so I’m not currently in the need. The funniest thing about this case is the historical analogues the state tried to use to justify the restrictions. All of them old racist laws that prevented minorities from exercising their rights.

This guy is a nerdy lawyer but he breaks things down pretty well. 

For some reason I thought you lived in AZ. 

On 2/1/2024 at 7:46 AM, gotbeer said:

You do know that they are incorporated in Deleware and not Calolfornia right?

Lmao. Elon could tell Larry to submit his kids for neurological implants and he would do it.

On 2/3/2024 at 7:23 AM, Jason said:

I live here in California. I bought a bunch of ammo a couple of months ago so I’m not currently in the need. 

Good call. I'm sure you'll need it for when Obama finally comes for your guns.

29 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

So you don't trust the FDA now? Why don't you trust the science?

I his defense, and not starting a fight here but seems you don't trust the DOJ, FBI, CDC, NFL, USDA, EPA, HSC, DHS, DOT, HHS, NCAA, List goes on forever. Seems the only thing MAGA's trust is the WWE while smoking PCP. 

41 minutes ago, Redondo said:

There was some guy doing a poll around our neighborhood asking if our electric bill went up.  He was saying it's totally arbitrary who's getting a rate increase.  We haven't seen an increase, but he said some neighbors a few houses down has seen significant increases.  I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the government run utilites realizes that people will still need to pay for electricity, especially now that solar is dead, so they can jack up prices in the name of climate change for everyone.