• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, I'm going to believe you and Chuck's friend who lives in Eugene over my brother.

We'll likely be visiting soon and I can give you my assessment.

Nobody cares who you believe. The important fact is that nobody believes you. 

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Taylor and Larry should meet in Portland and take selfies of the areas they think are and are not affected by homeless encampments. See if their photos match their viewpoints. 

I'm down if you pay for it. You could write off the expenses as "potential reality show research."

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

I bought a meal there for shits and gigs about 20 years ago. It was early in the day so line wasn’t atrocious. I always looked at that location as a tourist trap for all the right reasons. Just a spot for some out of town yokels to get a taste of a double double.

I’ll bet dollars to donuts that In N Out joints in Texas and Arizona are crushing it compared to Bay Area stores. 

Actually No Cal stores are very busy. Much busier than Texas. These few weeks we see Az stores do exceptionally well because of spring training. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Actually No Cal stores are very busy. Much busier than Texas. These few weeks we see Az stores do exceptionally well because of spring training. 

I said Bay Area. You closed one in Oakland and are about to close one in SF. Don’t be bringing the San Jose area into this convo because you know damn well it’s an entirely different demo. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I said Bay Area. You closed one in Oakland and are about to close one in SF. Don’t be bringing the San Jose area into this convo because you know damn well it’s an entirely different demo. 

Ok the Oakland one that we are closing is busy, the Wharf store is very busy, Alameda is busy, Pinole is very busy, Daly City both stores are extremely busy. 

On 3/3/2024 at 12:58 AM, Stradling said:

Ok the Oakland one that we are closing is busy, the Wharf store is very busy, Alameda is busy, Pinole is very busy, Daly City both stores are extremely busy. 

Quit ruining Larry's narrative about big cities north of Fresno.

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

How so?

You seriously don't know that California now has a $70 billion+ deficit now? 

California budget deficit balloons to $73 billion- CalMatters

Newsom lays out spending cuts as California budget swings from surplus to deficit - POLITICO

This was just from last year and it's worse in '24 

Edited by Jason

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

You seriously don't know that California now has a $70 billion+ deficit now? 

California budget deficit balloons to $73 billion- CalMatters

Newsom lays out spending cuts as California budget swings from surplus to deficit - POLITICO

This was just from last year and it's worse in '24 

Sorry, I was testing out the Spirit method of discussion.

https://reformcalifornia.org/news/californias-flawed-housing-first-policy-has-made-homelessness-worse-its-time-to-repeal-it
I didn’t know about this law until I read it this morning. Seems like this Prop 1 is useless until they repeal this one. I guess I’ll vote no on that prop too. What the hell is wrong with the legislature in this state that they create bills like this? 

18 hours ago, Taylor said:

Sorry, I was testing out the Spirit method of discussion.

Apology accepted.

Now you see how that works.  A question is asked to provide further details and context, and then the other board member provides such information.  It really is quite a brilliant method of engagement.

13 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Apology accepted.

Now you see how that works.  A question is asked to provide further details and context, and then the other board member provides such information.  It really is quite a brilliant method of engagement.

How so?

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

How so?

Great question. 

By providing each side with a more complete understanding of the thoughts and opinions being shared by the other board member(s).  That is, if they're really interested in trying to understand.