• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I'm sure @Taylor's brother would disagree.

I would disagree. I've been to Venice many times.

Maybe if I was Larry and seemed to run into hostile strangers everywhere, I'd feel a little wary.

California braces for new electric plan: Make more, pay more

Households earning $28,000-$69,000 would be charged an extra $20 to $34 per month. Those earning $69,000-$180,000 would pay $51 to $73 per month, and those earning more than $180,000 would pay a $85-to-$128 monthly surcharge.

That's a lot considering California’s electricity rates are already among the highest in the nation. People living in California have been paying 32 cents per kilowatt-hour compared to the national average of 18 cents, according to Energy Sage, which has monitored energy prices nationwide. It claimed California residents have been paying $273 per month on average for electricity, or $3,276 per year

https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/california-braces-new-electric-plan-make-more-pay-more

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Or if he just asks the voters how they like their newly doubled electric bills. Pocketbooks vote all parties. 

Yeah, I'm sure Steve Garvey knows exactly how to lower electric bills.

On 3/14/2024 at 7:57 AM, Redondo said:

California braces for new electric plan: Make more, pay more

Households earning $28,000-$69,000 would be charged an extra $20 to $34 per month. Those earning $69,000-$180,000 would pay $51 to $73 per month, and those earning more than $180,000 would pay a $85-to-$128 monthly surcharge.

That's a lot considering California’s electricity rates are already among the highest in the nation. People living in California have been paying 32 cents per kilowatt-hour compared to the national average of 18 cents, according to Energy Sage, which has monitored energy prices nationwide. It claimed California residents have been paying $273 per month on average for electricity, or $3,276 per year

https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/california-braces-new-electric-plan-make-more-pay-more

Lmao

I pay 8 cents per kwh