• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

Just now, Spirit said:

By providing each side with a more complete understanding of the thoughts and opinions being shared by the other board member(s).  That is, if they're really interested in trying to understand.

Expand on that.

40 minutes ago, Spirit said:

I'd like to focus my explanation on the area(s) that you are struggling with the most.  Where do you feel like you're falling short in grasping the concepts being discussed?

It appears you are avoiding my question. Why do you think that is?

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It appears you are avoiding my question. Why do you think that is?

It appears you're not exactly sure what you're trying to ask and apparently just attempting to drive up your post count to upwards of 43k.  But please, take your time and collect your thoughts.  If you're able to gather your thoughts together and explain where you're falling short in grasping the concepts, I'd be more than happy to address question.

10 minutes ago, Spirit said:

It appears you're not exactly sure what you're trying to ask and apparently just attempting to drive up your post count to upwards of 43k.  But please, take your time and collect your thoughts.  If you're able to gather your thoughts together and explain where you're falling short in grasping the concepts, I'd be more than happy to address question.

Expand on what you mean by this.

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Expand on what you mean by this.

You're lost.  You have trouble putting thoughts together.  Shut your computer.  Go for a walk.  Get some fresh air.  Collect your thoughts and collect yourself.  The important things in life will rise to the top.  Move forward from there. 

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

You're lost.  You have trouble putting thoughts together.  Shut your computer.  Go for a walk.  Get some fresh air.  Collect your thoughts and collect yourself.  The important things in life will rise to the top.  Move forward from there. 

Have you considered taking your own advice?

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

If this is how you settle things in your life, good on ya.  I don't judge your lifestyle, but also don't wish to be part of it.

Damn you pulled the Uno reverse card on me. Didn't see that coming.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I come back to the board to check in on things and I see y’all are at “I’m rubber, you’re glue…” today.

❤️ 

I would trade 10 Spirit and Blarg lifetimes back for just one more week of Lou. Worst mod crew ever. 

A little common sense, finally

The Democratic mayor of San Francisco is pushing a pair of controversial public safety proposals on the March 5 ballot, including one that would require single adults on welfare to be screened and treated for illegal drug addiction or else lose cash assistance.

Mayor London Breed also supports a ballot measure that would grant police more crime-fighting powers, such as using drones and surveillance cameras. In November, she’ll face cranky voters in a competitive reelection bid.

San Francisco is in a struggle to redefine itself after the pandemic left it in economic tatters and highlighted its longstanding problems with homelessness, drugs and property crime. Opponents say both ballot measures are wildly out of step with San Francisco’s support for privacy and civil liberties and will only hurt the marginalized communities the city prides itself on helping.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11974695/san-francisco-considers-a-measure-to-screen-welfare-recipients-for-addiction

On 3/5/2024 at 7:44 AM, Jason said:

https://reformcalifornia.org/news/californias-flawed-housing-first-policy-has-made-homelessness-worse-its-time-to-repeal-it
I didn’t know about this law until I read it this morning. Seems like this Prop 1 is useless until they repeal this one. I guess I’ll vote no on that prop too. What the hell is wrong with the legislature in this state that they create bills like this? 

Why can't we have articles about policy decisions without bullshit political statements like this,

“Liberal Democrats believe that housing should be provided by the government and they have a goal of implementing socialized housing for all - just the same way they are seeking to impose a government-run health care system for all,” DeMaio explains.

Does a policy work or not, and if it doesn't why not. I'm sick of everything always being tied in to some dark agenda. It's just like how the left dismisses criticisms of Biden as support for fascism and the end of American democracy.