• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

McGregor vs. Mayweather

McGregor has a tiny chance of winning if he knocks out Mayweather in the first 4 rounds, but I highly doubt it since Mayweather is a defensive genius. He simply needs to wait out the Irishman for a few rounds then pounce on him in the later rounds. If this was a MMA bout, McGregor would win.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mayweather guaranteed $175 million for this. 

would be more interesting to me if they used MMA fighting instead of only boxing. heck, make both styles available to let each fighter play to their strengths and to level the playing field.

i thought this was a joke.

is it just boxing, or is mcgregor allowed to take him to the ground?

if so, unless he wants to stretch it out for viewers, that would be a really quick fight. 

darren ravel says 175m for floyd and 100m for conor.

it wouldn't be more interesting, conor would beat the shit out of him in a mma fight just like it will be lopsided with just boxing rules. conor is a great striker, so boxing rules make sense for some kind of event that has a chance on both sides. no reason to make both styles available because then it's simply a mma fight.

think floyd wins a decision and they end up buddies after the fight laughing while buying matching lambo's. if conor loses no one will hold it against him or care, like when he did the unprecedented and went up two weight classes to fight a bigger dude at their division. he can lose and say no one has ever done it before and you have to give him the pass. you were expected to lose and did, but made 100m in the process. i expect a standard boring mayweather defensive performance.

pretty sure i am going to place money on conor just because of the odds opposed to thinking he will win. even putting something small like 100 will return about 1k if he happens to catch him. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

Want McGregor to knock Floyd the fuck out. But everyone knows Mayweather is just going to dance around the ring like a little pussy and get his points for the win. 

Yep, although I think he'll pepper McGregor with punches the entire fight. 

my favorite was when he asked why Floyd carries around a book bag because he can't read. it's a brutal burn from a few years ago that Conor used to murder him.

many years ago 50 cent had a beef with him and during the back and forth 50 cent challenged Floyd to read one page of a Harry Potter book. then this came up the day after from a radio station in New York because people didn't really know what 50 was talking about.