• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hackilton

greginpsca

5 minutes ago, California Cajun said:

Just stay away from booze and coke for 7 more months and you get a free $25+ million. 

I have no doubt he will.

Hopefully Arte will let the baseball people make the baseball decisions from now on.

Imagine how many needy people that could've been helped with $25M. Hamilton is a very greedy being.

4 hours ago, CALZONE said:

Imagine how many needy people that could've been helped with $25M. Hamilton is a very greedy being.

Hey, dumb ass, that money was never going towards the needy. He is not taking food from starving children or forcing people to live on the streets. The dipshit is just a baseball player, over paid but if not him then one or more of a hundred other sharing that $25 million dollar budget. 

Hell, he could have been Prince Fielder, another guy Angels fans clamored for and now is sucking up twice Hamilton's  contract value while sitting out his time on medical leave. The Rangers are paying out $72 million more dollars to the fat kid to sit at home for the next four years.

And his money wasn't going to the poor, either. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Hey, dumb ass, that money was never going towards the needy. He is not taking food from starving children or forcing people to live on the streets. The dipshit is just a baseball player, over paid but if not him then one or more of a hundred other sharing that $25 million dollar budget. 

Hell, he could have been Prince Fielder, another guy Angels fans clamored for and now is sucking up twice Hamilton's  contract value while sitting out his time on medical leave. The Rangers are paying out $72 million more dollars to the fat kid to sit at home for the next four years.

And his money wasn't going to the poor, either. 

Blarg, excuse my dumb (drunk) ass. :burping-emoticon:

On 2/24/2017 at 8:51 AM, VariousCrap said:

That isn't exactly true.  After the Angels clinched, they started resting players and the team played like shit that last week.  If I remember correctly, they got swept by the Mariners to end the season.  They lost all momentum by the time the playoffs began.

are you sure? i remember him being out for a few weeks prior to the season ending and then being put in the lineup during the playoffs and most of us really lamenting that decision.

On 2/24/2017 at 9:37 AM, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

should had ran an MRI on his Vag.... Or, did he just need to pickup a delivery close to home?... I'm sorry, but a guy that requires an accountability coach that is in the process of making close to 125M that doesn't feel the need to pay for his own coach to help keep his own life in order doesn't really work for me! And also continues the entitled approach that we see so much today!

At this point, I believe that he is only interested in doing the minimum amount necessary to keep the check coming in. He is mentally done with baseball. He will continue to come up with "injuries" until the deal expires. Then I expect to read about his death within five years or less, probably from a drug overdose.

5 hours ago, Erstad Grit said:

I'll admit I was wrong about Prince.  He's not just taking money but also a spot on the 40 man roster because he refuses to retire.  I've never been a fan of the pujols deal,  but it's nice to see him working hard and having pride in his efforts.  

are you serious about the roster spot on the 40? if so, that's pretty pathetic of him.

18 hours ago, Tank said:

are you sure? i remember him being out for a few weeks prior to the season ending and then being put in the lineup during the playoffs and most of us really lamenting that decision.

You are right, he was out at the end of the season, but the team also started playing like shit after they clinched the west.  The lost all momentum.