• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Tank said:

I know the “bUt AnDy nGo” crowd won’t approve but I found this interesting. 

When it comes to mass shootings there are only certain narratives that the left wants to push. If it isn’t a white dude and he didn’t use and AR-15 then it’s less important. This is why the stuff that happens in the inner cities doesn’t make national news. Until we find a way for people to release the hate in their hearts this is going to continue to happen 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

I know the “bUt AnDy nGo” crowd won’t approve but I found this interesting. 

I mean, did he source any of that?

I can put a bunch of pictures of brown people in a tweet and say whatever I want. 

And yes, It's Andy fucking Ngo, so he's far from a trustworthy anything.

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

Using census demographic estimates as of 2019:

54.1% of mass shootings by Whites (non-Hispanic) who make up 60.1% of the population

17.2% of mass shootings by Blacks who make up 13.4% of the population

8.2% of mass shootings by Hispanics who make up 18.5% of the population

7.4% of mass shootings by Asians who make up 5.9% of the population 

2.46% of mass shootings by Native Americans who make up 1.3% (includes Native Alaskans) of the population

1 minute ago, Jason said:

That would be interesting to see if automobile homicides are listed under “other”. Automobiles still more dangerous than guns though so @Spiritisn't completely off 

https://www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns/motor-vehicle-safety/index.html

Except for the fact that cars aren't made for the specific reason which is to kill. 

Just now, Jason said:

They’re just more efficient than guns at doing that. Although Dwight has a way to improve that

I get that people die in car accidents.  You can get killed walking your doggie. A guns sole purpose is to kill though.