• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

You sound like my ex-wife. And my son. And my mom. And my mailman. 

BTW, I left your package with the neighbor.  There was an awful odor coming from your house today.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Is that Irish pub by your place open? If so do they serve breakfast and beers? Asking for me. 

They have a decent size outside patio so they should be but I'm not 100%. I dont think they serve breakfast but I've hit up the liquor store near it a few times and have seen them open early for some of the European soccer games. 

18 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

They have a decent size outside patio so they should be but I'm not 100%. I dont think they serve breakfast but I've hit up the liquor store near it a few times and have seen them open early for some of the European soccer games. 

That’s why I ask. Time for me to run a reconnaissance mission. 

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

That’s why I ask. Time for me to run a reconnaissance mission. 

Not that I've gone looking but I don't know of any European soccer bars in the area. I can recommend a couple in the greater San Diego region though.

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Not that I've gone looking but I don't know of any European soccer bars in the area. I can recommend a couple in the greater San Diego region though.

@Brandon and I used to hit up The Dubliner but they haven’t been open and I think the rona will close them permanently.

B have you heard of this place?

20 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

@Brandon and I used to hit up The Dubliner but they haven’t been open and I think the rona will close them permanently.

What time do the games normally come on? Heroes And Legends in Lake Forest is a good spot but they open at 11. 80 beers on draft and some they sell in a 32oz mug.

11 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm sure the will make it like POTC did when the movie came out and just put Johnny Depp all over the place. So instead of some stereotyped characters they will have animatronics like a shirtless Rock busting out of the water with his perfectly sculpted pecs pulsating.  Or another one with the Rock in a pair a extra small khaki shorts giving you an eyeful of his chiseled thighs and calves. 

go on . . .

25 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

What time do the games normally come on? Heroes And Legends in Lake Forest is a good spot but they open at 11. 80 beers on draft and some they sell in a 32oz mug.

We’re talking between 6:00 in the morning until noon. We’re a different breed. 

33 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

We’re talking between 6:00 in the morning until noon. We’re a different breed. 

You're not going to find any place like that around here. Best bet is if you stumble across some hole in the wall in SJC or San Clemente. I have seen that Pub 33 place opened early morning but I can't imagine they sell breakfast. Maybe if you go there and talk to them they will allow you to bring in your own breakfast burrito or something while you pound beer and watch soccer. 

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Which spot? Only places I know out here for that are Olde Ship in Santa Ana and The Huddle in Costa Mesa.

Tony filed for BK and this is out of my league, but it was to be on hold during all this closure lockdown shit and I guess there is a way for him to keep the Dub. So it's closed, but word is he is going to still be the owner and reopen when shit goes back to normal. But not sure and don't really keep in contact with anyone from there since Covid and the two minority owners I know well have been out of touch since everything shut down.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Rocco's and the Lucky Baldwin's in Pasadena. 

Lucky Baldwins is a great spot. I met James here and him and I used to go all the time for games as they would even open up for the 4:45am games.

That pizza place down the street, I think it's called The Luggage Room, is a fantastic spot.